Introduce Yourselves:

Hi guys
Need to quit smoking so thinking of getting into the vape scene.
Had a bad experience with a vape i bought...think it was a cheap ass ijust...leaked all the time and spit hot liquid.
Looking for a decent setup
Hi

Welcome to the forum

Its great to hear you want to quit smoking! Sorry about the leaky ijust. Sometimes they act up. It Could have been a dud coil causing your problems

Have you tried any other mods to see what you like ?

Hi guys
Had a bad experience with a vape i bought...think it was a cheap ass ijust...leaked all the time and spit hot liquid.

Welcome to the forum @Schnoefter

Hi guys

@Welcome @Schnoefter You've come to the right place for advice. This forum is filled to the brim with friendly, helpful people!

For a noobie I would recommend the iJustS - it's easy to use, just switch on and off and it gives good flavour - and it doesn't spit at you!

Hi guys
Wassup @Schnoefter welcome to the forum. If you're looking to get off the stinkies i would suggest a starter kit. I had the V8 stick from smok and it worked brilliantly for me. Great flavour off it and it easily fitted into my pocket. It can fit single,dual,tripple and quad prebuilt coils. The one i found to be pretty amazing is the quad prebuilt coil and ran that coil for months without changing it. Produces a great amount of vapor too. Remember smoking is dead, vaping is the future and the future is now!

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Forgot to say. Ive got a R1k max budget.
So i probably can get a prety decent 2nd hamd one...

@Schnoefter you can get a decent new one for below that price. As @Puff the Magic Dragon said, the iJust S is about R650. I've used mine for about 6 months now and not a single problem. The battery lasts for about 6 hours of more or less continuous vaping and it's also easy to buy coils for it.

Welcome to the forum @Schnoefter
Congrats on wanting to quit the stinkies
With a bit of research and patience, you should find a good setup soon that will get you off the stinkies
Just remember that finding a juice that you LOVE is as important if not more important than getting a good device. With one or two great juices that you like, it will be plain sailing.

Perhaps go to a vape store and chat with the guys to find you something that will suit your preferred style.

All the best and enjoy your stay here

Good Afternoon Fellow Vapers

I am here to say hello

My name is Chris been Vaping for 2 months now quite new to the scene,finally left the Hubly and went to Vaping

Currently have Voopoo Alpha + Drop RDA been enjoy it all the way

Glad to be part of the Vaping Revolution

I am here to say hello

My name is Chris been Vaping for 2 months now quite new to the scene finally left the Hubly and went to Vaping

Welcome to the forum @Christian

I am here to say hello

My name is Chris been Vaping for 2 months now quite new to the scene,finally left the Hubly and went to Vaping

Welcome @Christian !

Good to have you here with us!

I am here to say hello

@Christian

WELCOME TO THE FORUM !!!!

we are glad to have you here with us :)

Welcome to the forum @Hennie Otto
A big congrats on the 10 months stinkie free! You have done a great thing!
Enjoy it and feel free to ask questions as you go along
Welcome to the forum @Hennie Otto
A big congrats on the 10 months stinkie free! You have done a great thing!
Enjoy it and feel free to ask questions as you go along
Hi. Im Craig. Been vaping for about 9 months now exclusively. Started on a Kangertech subvod. Just got an Istick Pico 25. Learning alot about vaping. I knew nothing about it. Didn't have any friends that vaped. I'm serious hooked on Voodoo Vapours Jack The Ripper. Currently trying out the Nasty Juice range, got Slow Blow in. Got a bottle of Bad Blood. I am looking into getting a new tank, the Smok TFV12 Prince caught my eye. Then will move onto getting a bigger mod. Something that goes higher that 85W.

Hi. Im Craig. Been vaping for about 9 months now exclusively. Started on a Kangertech subvod. Just got an Istick Pico 25. Learning alot about vaping. I knew nothing about it. Didn't have any friends that vaped. I'm serious hooked on Voodoo Vapours Jack The Ripper. Currently trying out the Nasty Juice range, got Slow Blow in. Got a bottle of Bad Blood. I am looking into getting a new tank, the Smok TFV12 Prince caught my eye. Then will move onto getting a bigger mod. Something that goes higher that 85W.

welcome to the forum @CraYol01

Welcome @CraYol01 !

Welcome to the world of vaping, where you'll always want something more, it never ends!

Welcome to the world of vaping @CraYol01

Hi, I started vaping about 3 weeks ago, it got me off smoking completely. I use the Twisp Vega Mini with 8mg juices which satisfies me just fine. I have bought two Twisp 3mg (very sweet) juices I tried once, and are now selling them on here, so please have a look on the classifieds if you are interested, courier costs are free. For me, my goal was to kick the habit of smoking for good, and Twisp got me there! I love the fact that I don’t smell like an ashtray... I enjoy minty flavours best. That’s me and my vaping intro! :)

Hi, I started vaping about 3 weeks ago, it got me off smoking completely. I use the Twisp Vega Mini with 8mg juices which satisfies me just fine. I have bought two Twisp 3mg (very sweet) juices I tried once, and are now selling them on here, so please have a look on the classifieds if you are interested, courier costs are free. For me, my goal was to kick the habit of smoking for good, and Twisp got me there! I love the fact that I don’t smell like an ashtray... I enjoy minty flavours best. That’s me and my vaping intro! :)

Welcome to the forum @Vapefan

Back