Introduce Yourselves:

morning everyone

new to forum, quit smoking after 15years, been vaping for almost a year, already building up a collection of mods and tanks and learning as i go, great to be part of forum and learn much more

;)

Welcome to the forum @nemo187

Hi All,
the name's BlackBox.
Been vaping since 2013, there is no other solution to quitting smoking other than kicking the bucket.

Hi All,
the name's BlackBox.
Been vaping since 2013, there is no other solution to quitting smoking other than kicking the bucket.
Welcome to what is becoming a second home to us all @Black Box , I know you will enjoy your stay with us. I tend to agree on the stopping part, vaping has been an easy way for me to stay off the stinkies. :)

Hi all, Keagz is the name, Im from JHB, started vaping because i got lazy to make hubblys when I am on my own (lol). Was advised by a friend to join because I am selling my current vape :)

Hi all, Keagz is the name, Im from JHB, started vaping because i got lazy to make hubblys when I am on my own (lol). Was advised by a friend to join because I am selling my current vape :)
Welcome @Keagz !

Yeah making hubblys is a pain in the backside. I used to work for a bar that did hubblys... Nothing worse than setting up a hubbly if you're not even going to be the one smoking it!

Welcome to the forum @Keagz

Hi All

Been vaping for 7 months now. Quickly turned into a hobby by making coils and customizing the vape experience. Kind of a perfectionist. Always trying to get it to the best it can be and always keep my stuff in good shape.

Hi All

Been vaping for 7 months now. Quickly turned into a hobby by making coils and customizing the vape experience. Kind of a perfectionist. Always trying to get it to the best it can be and always keep my stuff in good shape.
Welcome @Spink !

Thanks for introducing yourself. :) I fall into the opposite category to you, as long as it works I'm happy, I very rarely feel the need for more (until I vape on someone else's setups that also go for perfection - for example I tried some of @Silver 's setups a while back, and was blown away by what I tasted. @Rob Fisher as well, I try hard not to have a toot on one of his setups, because for days after I suffer from a bit of depression with my own setups).

Hi All

Welcome to the forum @Spink

Welcome @Keagz !

Yeah making hubblys is a pain in the backside. I used to work for a bar that did hubblys... Nothing worse than setting up a hubbly if you're not even going to be the one smoking it!

yeah thats always a bummer @Stosta, plus one can vape when you busy doing stuff like driving :sweatsmile:

Hi All

Welcome @Spink! Enjoy being part of this awesome forum!:chupi:

Hey guys

I have been a long time lurker here, its exciting to read up about the interesting discussions that happen on here.
I am currently a student hoping to finish up my studies this year.

I am very new to vaping and I am hoping to practice some coil building soon.

Thanks !

Back