Introduce Yourselves:

Hi guys, I'm Tim from Cape town, just started vaping.... Bought a twisp vega mini last week, great stuff, smoking a cigarette in the mornings still but otherwise I'm not doing to badly. The coughs have started, been smoking since I was 13,im 30 now. Great to be here.

Running a Vega Mini, arcus tank and just found this juice called peanut butter conspiracy, it's amazing!

MTL does it okay for me but I think DL would be better suited, any suggestions on sub ohm tanks I can put on the Vega mini battery? Suggestions would be great. Not interested in DIY or anything, but I needed to stop smoking now. It was really effecting my health.

Hi guys, I'm Tim from Cape town, just started vaping.... Bought a twisp vega mini last week, great stuff, smoking a cigarette in the mornings still but otherwise I'm not doing to badly. The coughs have started, been smoking since I was 13,im 30 now. Great to be here.

Running a Vega Mini, arcus tank and just found this juice called peanut butter conspiracy, it's amazing!

MTL does it okay for me but I think DL would be better suited, any suggestions on sub ohm tanks I can put on the Vega mini battery? Suggestions would be great. Not interested in DIY or anything, but I needed to stop smoking now. It was really effecting my health.

Welcome to the forum @Tim_meh87 and congrats on the vaping
You doing a great thing to start quitting the stinkies

I dont really know what tank to advise you on because there are so many right now - but others will probably advise you soon

All the best

T
Welcome to the forum @Tim_meh87 and congrats on the vaping
You doing a great thing to start quitting the stinkies

I dont really know what tank to advise you on because there are so many right now - but others will probably advise you soon

All the best
Thanks. Just lookin g for something that I can suck on and make some clouds, get my fix that's compatible with the device. Reading up on things it seems twisp is a purely South African product. Which is great, I love supporting local.

Hi guys, I'm Tim from Cape town, just started vaping.... Bought a twisp vega mini last week, great stuff, smoking a cigarette in the mor
Wnings still but otherwise I'm not doing to badly. The coughs have started, been smoking since I was 13,im 30 now. Great to be here.

Welcome to the forum and to the vaping community @Tim_meh87! Great to have you with us! :ARMS1::applaudit:
I've also got the Mini Vega. I have the "old" one (not with the Arcus tank) and a new one, with the Arcus tank, which I'm ashamed to say I haven't tried yet. Can't advise you about other tanks though as I don't know enough about it.

Welcome to the forum @Tim_meh87 !

If you want to stick to Twisp then try out their Cumulus or Nimbus tanks, they are really decent. Problem is running low coils required for some DL vaping is going to drain the battery on a mini vega quite fast. So essentially the good news is that you can get a tank to suit your needs, and the better news is you're going to be buying another mod relatively soon! :-D

Welcome to the forum @Tim_meh87

Greetings all eciggsa'ers! I'm Johan from Pretoria and I have been vaping for about a month now. I quit smoking about 3 years ago but sort of replaced it with the hookah shortly afterwards. At first it was weekends only chilling with the mrs, but it has evolved to an daily event :) Got my first mod/rta combo from an online store and have been satisfied with the quality of vape even if the mod weighs a ton! Probably should have done more research. The gogga bit me so two weeks I also got a squonking mech and I have to admit I am leaning more towards squonking but it's probably due to the mech just being more convenient to lug around! Hoping to invest in more gear soon as I get the vape budget running again!

Greetings all eciggsa'ers! I'm Johan from Pretoria and I have been vaping for about a month now. I quit smoking about 3 years ago but sort of replaced it with the hookah shortly afterwards. At first it was weekends only chilling with the mrs, but it has evolved to an daily event :) Got my first mod/rta combo from an online store and have been satisfied with the quality of vape even if the mod weighs a ton! Probably should have done more research. The gogga bit me so two weeks I also got a squonking mech and I have to admit I am leaning more towards squonking but it's probably due to the mech just being more convenient to lug around! Hoping to invest in more gear soon as I get the vape budget running again!

Welcome to the forum @Fornax

Hi all, my name is Adriaan from Centurion. Started vaping a few months ago, between smoking cigarettes and gave up the cigarettes completely a week now. Started out with a Twisp Aero and currently smoking a Smok AL85 and Smok Pen 22. Want to try out a RTA tank for flavour but have not decided on one yet. The juice i'm smoking at the moment is Pool Side by Brand Name and Hawaiian POG by Naked, but I find the Hawaiian POG to sweet for me. Have done some tobacco flavours, but I want to get off it. Anyway I'm sure I'll find some great answers here. Cheers

Hi all, my name is Adriaan from Centurion. Started vaping a few months ago, between smoking cigarettes and gave up the cigarettes completely a week now. Started out with a Twisp Aero and currently smoking a Smok AL85 and Smok Pen 22. Want to try out a RTA tank for flavour but have not decided on one yet. The juice i'm smoking at the moment is Pool Side by Brand Name and Hawaiian POG by Naked, but I find the Hawaiian POG to sweet for me. Have done some tobacco flavours, but I want to get off it. Anyway I'm sure I'll find some great answers here. Cheers
Welcome to the forum @Vaaikie. There are plenty knowledgeable people and posts here, sure you will find the answers you seek.

Congratulations on getting rid of the stinkies, the first week is the hardest and you made it!

Please delve in, post questions and share your journey with us.

Regards

hi all my name is wayne cape town based ..New to the world of vaping .My mod is a voopoo alpha one and changed from smok tv baby beast head to vgod elite rdta head with twin fused claptons .Youtube helped .Heavy smoker 2 packs a day still smoking occ now but 5 cigs a day instead of 40 ..im feeling better .

Welcome to the forum @Fornax , @Vaaikie and @Wayne Ramsden

Congrats on the vaping and wishing you all the best for your vaping journeys
Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions as you go along
We are lucky to have lots of experienced and helpful vapers here

image.jpeg

Welcome to the forum @Vaaikie

hi all my name is wayne cape town based ..New to the world of vaping .My mod is a voopoo alpha one and changed from smok tv baby beast head to vgod elite rdta head with twin fused claptons .Youtube helped .Heavy smoker 2 packs a day still smoking occ now but 5 cigs a day instead of 40 ..im feeling better .

Welcome to the forum @Wayne Ramsden

Hi everybody.
I was smoking for 20+ years and the cigarettes started to really irritate me.I've been vaping since 15 March 2017 and am proud to say that I will never go back to stinkies!
It was not always easy in the beginning, but I hung in there. In this last year of vaping I influenced quite a lot of people and I am proud to say that two of them are completely done with stinkies as well! I started using 12 mg nic ejuice, but I am down to 6 mg nic ejuice already. I love my mods and love rda's and rta's- so yes, you can say I am quite handy in building coils and wicking!
I also make my own ejuice and I supply a few locals with ejuice as well, so I suppose I don't suck an making ejuice.
My favorite flavors are fruity flavors with creamy tones.

Hi everybody.
I was smoking for 20+ years and the cigarettes started to really irritate me.I've been vaping since 15 March 2017 and am proud to say that I will never go back to stinkies!
It was not always easy in the beginning, but I hung in there. In this last year of vaping I influenced quite a lot of people and I am proud to say that two of them are completely done with stinkies as well! I started using 12 mg nic ejuice, but I am down to 6 mg nic ejuice already. I love my mods and love rda's and rta's- so yes, you can say I am quite handy in building coils and wicking!
I also make my own ejuice and I supply a few locals with ejuice as well, so I suppose I don't suck an making ejuice.
My favorite flavors are fruity flavors with creamy tones.

Welcome to the forum @AndyC

Hi guys. My name's John and I'm from CT. I am currently trying to get off cigarettes so I have began vaping! (Did it briefly about two years ago) I have given in once or twice but I am still makig a lot of progress! This is my setup
29293e3f9af2ea7474eb91dc38b02ab3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back