Introduce Yourselves:

Good morning @waRraFug , your stalking and lurking days are over. Welcome to the Forum, you will find a lot of people willing to share their knowledge with you. Enjoy your stay. Wishing you many happy clouds.:D

Hi All,
Just joined the forum recently. Im from Cape Town. Was a heavy cigarette smoker, a pack a day.
My brother inlaw gave me one of his spare vapes to try which I used on and off until I decided to spend some money to buy my own vape. I figured that is the only way I would use it consistently and make a real effort to get off cigarettes.
Anyway, I saw a special at Vape Cartel for the Smok kit at R400, although my brother inlaw advised against it. Well, I walked out of the store with the Voopoo Drag 157w and the Geekvape Zeus Dual atty. Its been just a little over a month now and only smoked 4 cigarettes since.

Now even when I light a cig for someone I cant stand the taste, dont think I'll ever go back.
First kit - Pioneer IPV D2 mod with rebuildable Kangertech subtank mini - single coil atty
Current kit - Voopoo Drag mod with rebuildable Geekvape Zeus - dual coil atty
Kit on order and waiting to arrive - Smoant Charon Mini 225w mod with rebuildable Geekvape Ammit dual coil atty

Been browsing the forum for a while but figured its time to come and say hi to my new family :)

Hi All,
Just joined the forum recently. Im from Cape Town. Was a heavy cigarette smoker, a pack a day.
My brother inlaw gave me one of his spare vapes to try which I used on and off until I decided to spend some money to buy my own vape. I figured that is the only way I would use it consistently and make a real effort to get off cigarettes.
Anyway, I saw a special at Vape Cartel for the Smok kit at R400, although my brother inlaw advised against it. Well, I walked out of the store with the Voopoo Drag 157w and the Geekvape Zeus Dual atty. Its been just a little over a month now and only smoked 4 cigarettes since.

Now even when I light a cig for someone I cant stand the taste, dont think I'll ever go back.
First kit - Pioneer IPV D2 mod with rebuildable Kangertech subtank mini - single coil atty
Kit on order and waiting to arrive - Smoant Charon Mini 225w mod with rebuildable Geekvape Ammit dual coil atty

Been browsing the forum for a while but figured its time to come and say hi to my new family :)

Fantastic - you have won the battle you can be proud

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Hi All,

Welcome to the forum @Rascals003

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Welcome @Rascals003 and congratulations on quitting the stinky habit. Many happy vape clouds to you. You will soon figure out that those Zeus tanks drink like fishes, so feel free to get a head start by visiting the DIY section!:D Know you are going to like it here on the forum, it’s an amazing place to be. Welcome to the family.

Welcome @Rascals003 and congratulations on quitting the stinky habit. Many happy vape clouds to you. You will soon figure out that those Zeus tanks drink like fishes, so feel free to get a head start by visiting the DIY section!:D Know you are going to like it here on the forum, it’s an amazing place to be. Welcome to the family.

Thank you @Room Fogger . Yes I have noticed its quite a thirsty little bugger. A 5 minute smoke and the tank is empty.
I have played around with the builds and did a nice mean little single coil build on it but the flavour is just not that good compared to using both coils.

But thanks for the welcome guys, its really appreciated.

I never smoked but the smell of all these wonderful juices made me pick up my first vape, a Smok V8 (everyone starts with these hey?) Countless mods, drippers and tanks later I'm smoking 3mg nic juice and can't stop buying new gear...so I guess vaping lead me in the wrong direction?

I never smoked but the smell of all these wonderful juices made me pick up my first vape, a Smok V8 (everyone starts with these hey?) Countless mods, drippers and tanks later I'm smoking 3mg nic juice and can't stop buying new gear...so I guess vaping lead me in the wrong direction?
He he he, welcome to the hole, will see you on the way down.:D There is no such thing as too much gear, of course you need a backup for your main backups backup, and be prepared, you cannot go to a vape shop without getting at least one or ten things, just wouldn’t be right, they have to make a living as well!

Hi All,

Welcome to the forum @Rascals003 ! Glad to have you here with us.

Another win for the Subtank Mini hey? Such a great little tank that. Watch out for the Smoant mods, judging from @RainstormZA 's recent experiences you might want to reconsider that...

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/rainstormzas-vape-and-diy-diary.t45376/

Welcome to the forum @waRraFug and @Rascals003 !

Hey
I've been lurking the forums for some time and decided to make an acc. Thought I'd drop a msg here ^^ keen on learning a bit more from some of the tech gurus.

@waRraFug There are definitely more than enough tech gurus on here and all so amazingly helpful.

Hi All,

Well done @Rascals003 ! You are over the worst and on to a much better addiction.

Welcome to the forum @Rascals003 ! Glad to have you here with us.

Another win for the Subtank Mini hey? Such a great little tank that. Watch out for the Smoant mods, judging from @RainstormZA 's recent experiences you might want to reconsider that...

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/rainstormzas-vape-and-diy-diary.t45376/
Hi and welcome to the forums!

The build quality inside is not very good. As much as I like Smoant, I'm losing faith in the build quality and a lot of design flaws.

Hi All,

Welcome to the forum @Rascals003
Congrats on the vaping !
Wishing you all the best

Hi everyone :)

My name is Wianda,
I started vaping with a vape pen, (the good old innocent days).:ANGEL::rofl:
My favourite juices are fruity juices, I love Trinity as well as any pomegranate, raspberry, peach infused flavours.:inlove:
The flavours I like the least are lemon flavours such as lemon biscuit. :MEEH:
My current vape is the Voopoo Drag.
I love decorating my Vape.:tejeqteje:
I actually purchased my vape in the United States, you won't believe what cool skins you can get for your vape on amazon if you stay in the US,sadly they only ship those skins in the US.:notagain:

Have a wonderful day my fellow vaporees! :rofl::FADDANCING:

:silver:

My name is Wianda,
My favourite juices are fruity juices, I love Trinity as well as any pomegranate, raspberry, peach infused flavours.:inlove:
I actually purchased my vape in the United States, you won't believe what cool skins you can get for your vape on amazon if you stay in the US,sadly they only ship those skins in the US.:notagain:

Hello and welcome @Wianda. I have the same mod soooo.... You and I are a couple now hahaha just kidding. Nice piece of machinery. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Im new to the forum too but from what I read so far, heres a bunch of very warm, welcoming and helpful people.

Have fun

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

My name is Wianda,

Welcome @Wianda ,

Would like to see some of these decorated vapes of yours!

My name is Wianda,

Welcome to the forum @Wianda

My name is Wianda,

Welcome to the forum @Wianda
Congrats on the vaping!
Wishing you all the best with your vaping journey
Enjoy the forum!

Back