Introduce Yourselves:

Hi all

I’m excited to be part of this community.

I first picked up vaping when twisp first came to SA but wasn’t until 2 months ago when I bought my first adjustable mod that I’ve been able to thrash my pack a day habit.

Vaping is the perfect blend of science and nicotine that every geek needs, so I am trying most everything I can afford

Welcome @PyroSolutions , and congratulations on kicking the habit. You’ve passed the first milestone and the most difficult one, being the first month.

The hole can get very deep very fast, and in the beginning you buy just about everything you see to give it a try. Take some time in between purchases to really spend some quality time with what you have, in your haste you may pass something by that would have given you unfounded pleasure.

Enjoy your stay on the forum with us and many happy clouds to you.

Hi all

I first picked up vaping when twisp first came to SA but wasn’t until 2 months ago when I bought my first adjustable mod that I’ve been able to thrash my pack a day habit.

Vaping is the perfect blend of science and nicotine that every geek needs, so I am trying most everything I can afford

Welcome to the forum @PyroSolutions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @PyroSolutions

Congrats on the vaping!
Feel free to ask questions as you go along.
There are many knowledgeable "vaping scientists" on board!

Enjoy your stay

Welcome this is a great place to learn and experience new things

Hi all

@PyroSolutions. Welcome to the rabbit hole..... sorry, I meant forum.

Lots of interesting people on here. If you can't find the info you need on here, it doesn't exist.

Kick back and start reading. :)

Welcome to the forum @PyroSolutions . IMO take the advice of @Room Fogger and take it easy in the beginning. Make sure of what you like before you buy more kit (ask questions and look at reviews). If you have unlimited cash then go wild. Be absolutely sure of battery safety if you go mech. Enjoy the ride.

untitllhed.png

Hey folks. My name is Allister.

I recently joined and it seems like I’ll hang around for a while.

I’ve been off smokes since Sunday. So far, so good.

I’m trying out vaping with a Smok Stick X8, but I can see myself going overboard with gear in the near future. Soon as I do I’ll give coil making a go too.

82814362639aec93b15c9f5cf0597c4a.jpg

I’m trying out vaping with a Smok Stick X8, but I can see myself going overboard with gear in the near future. Soon as I do I’ll give coil making a go too.

Welcome to the forum @allicat

Welcome @allicat , enjoy your stay with us. It’s very easy to go overboard with new stuff without giving your existing gear a chance. By all means get a back up, and good luck with your quitting the stinkies. :campeon:Many happy clouds to you!

Welcome @allicat , enjoy your stay with us. It’s very easy to go overboard with new stuff without giving your existing gear a chance. By all means get a back up, and good luck with your quitting the stinkies. :campeon:Many happy clouds to you!

That’s exactly why I didn’t go big on the first bit of gear.

I’ll use this for a while and see how it goes, and if I feel the need I’ll see how deep I want to venture into this rabbit hole. :p

That’s exactly why I didn’t go big on the first bit of gear.

I’ll use this for a while and see how it goes, and if I feel the need I’ll see how deep I want to venture into this rabbit hole. :p

I had 7mods by end of month 1, therefore I know the temptation,:confused: now realized it’s more important to have a good base and backup, and more tanks than mods!

Go talk to the guys at your Vape Shop, they will give you some good advice, and feel free to ask on the Forum, some really knowledgeable individuals that are always willing to assist and share the knowledge. :D

Welcome @allicat !

After a week or two you'll know for sure whether or not it's going to become an obsession!

Congrats on being off the smokes since Sunday, that is awesome news!!!

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

Welcome @allicat....You with the best of the best. Folks on this forum really knows there stuff and are always willing to help & show u the way...

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

long time ago... far far away, there was a guy that was digging a way, with hope to find a treasure... until one day...
He put a vape to his lips, and said....
Oh for heavens sake... why oh why??? haven't I tried, this so called vape until this day!!!!!

Good day fellow vapers.
I'm new to this forum. Very excited to be here. Lots happening, and definitely lots to learn..
Been vaping for 3 years now? in those days we never had the option to choose between MTL or STL... Lets hope those options stays on only those two.

Once again.. Glad to be here:*

long time ago... far far away, there was a guy that was digging a way, with hope to find a treasure... until one day...
He put a vape to his lips, and said....
Oh for heavens sake... why oh why??? haven't I tried, this so called vape until this day!!!!!

Good day fellow vapers.
I'm new to this forum. Very excited to be here. Lots happening, and definitely lots to learn..
Been vaping for 3 years now? in those days we never had the option to choose between MTL or STL... Lets hope those options stays on only those two.

Once again.. Glad to be here:*
Welcome @yaasir , and congrats to the 3 years of vaping. This is a great place to be, but you have allready realized that. Enjoy your stay with us and many happy clouds to you.:D

Welcome @yaasir , and congrats to the 3 years of vaping. This is a great place to be, but you have allready realized that. Enjoy your stay with us and many happy clouds to you.:D
Much Obliged:)
There's lots of info here, and I'm grateful that SA is so into it.. It's damn really enjoyable that now and then I feel guilty when vaping on flavour that blows your mind through the roof and those that don't vape cannot experience it..
anyway! thank you.

Hi y'all ... I'm Charles AKA Charlie, Chuck - whatever. I started vaping when the first Twisp device was introduced here in SA. I still have the two devices I bought. Don't think it had a name except Twisp, but really awful device it was. Since then been on smokes until recently when I started coughing endlessly and was treated for chest infection three times during past few months and throat irritated as hell. So I thought, well I'm getting a new device,. But was not too keen on going for the sofisticated ones going round. So I went for the Cue ... and wow what a relief and joy it is, as it is so close to smoking! Since then I got the Vega Mini just to be able to experiment with other flavours, vape amount, etc.
And the Vega Mini is the reason I'm here ;-)

Oh and I still sneak in a stinky now and then.

I saw this forum and thought well lets join, and learn :)

Welcome @Vapeginner , welcome to a very special place.

It’s ok to fall off the wagon in the beginning, don’t judge yourself for it, but remember then your counter resets and you start all over again. Once you get into vaping exclusively you will be pleasantly surprised how fast you will see a difference in your health and general well being. PS, I also started with Twisp and used mine for doorstops for years!:D But here you will never be judged on what you vape with, as long as it works for you! And we have the Twisp guys on the forum as well.

There is a massive amount of vaping knowledge on the forum and a lot of very knowledgeable people all wishing and willing to share. So please ask those questions. Enjoy your stay here on the forum with us, and many happy clouds to you.

Back