Introduce Yourselves:

Hi. I am DERU. Been vaping since 2014. Really excited about my second Vape con. First time as a forum member.

Hi All,
New to the forum not that new to vaping,quit skinkies about 2 years ago....been chucking clouds ever since:)

Hi. I am DERU. Been vaping since 2014. Really excited about my second Vape con. First time as a forum member.

Welcome @Deru
Great to have you with us
Congrats on the vaping and great to hear you will be coming to VapeCon!
Enjoy

Hi All,
New to the forum not that new to vaping,quit skinkies about 2 years ago....been chucking clouds ever since:)

Welcome to the forum @Fent
Congrats on quitting the stinkies!
Enjoy your stay

Hi my name is Chris and I have been vaping for the last year and 4 months, I am ex smoker of 23 years. I have an incredible passion for vaping that I started tricking 6 months ago and I am also a eliquid sales rep for Ripe Vapes International

Hi my name is Chris and I have been vaping for the last year and 4 months, I am ex smoker of 23 years. I have an incredible passion for vaping that I started tricking 6 months ago and I am also a eliquid sales rep for Ripe Vapes International

Welcome to the forum @Chris Steenekamp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, Im new here my name is Vapeonaut. I have been vaping for just over four years now. My current daily bangers are as follows: dotsquonk+dot24 rda with a framed staple build, noisy cricket v2 with an og recoil with a set of aliens and a petri lite mech 22 with 22mm dot rda with a set of staggered framed staples. When I started vaping it was initially to quit smoking cigarettes, which was a big deal for me as I was a 2 pack a day smoker. After my second week of vaping I wanted more out of my vaping experience and in my second month I bought my first dripper as well as my first mech mod, I then quickly studied ohms law as well as battery safety. That was when I decided that mechs were my thing. Over the years I have owned various regulated mods but I've found that I always keep coming back to a mech. Not long after I started vaping I started building my own coils, and since then I fell deeper and deeper inlove with the hobby, more so with building coils. Here I am today just over four years later and honestly I can say that switching over to vaping was one of the best decisions I made

Hi guys, Im new here my name is Vapeonaut. I have been vaping for just over four years now. My current daily bangers are as follows: dotsquonk+dot24 rda with a framed staple build, noisy cricket v2 with an og recoil with a set of aliens and a petri lite mech 22 with 22mm dot rda with a set of staggered framed staples. When I started vaping it was initially to quit smoking cigarettes, which was a big deal for me as I was a 2 pack a day smoker. After my second week of vaping I wanted more out of my vaping experience and in my second month I bought my first dripper as well as my first mech mod, I then quickly studied ohms law as well as battery safety. That was when I decided that mechs were my thing. Over the years I have owned various regulated mods but I've found that I always keep coming back to a mech. Not long after I started vaping I started building my own coils, and since then I fell deeper and deeper inlove with the hobby, more so with building coils. Here I am today just over four years later and honestly I can say that switching over to vaping was one of the best decisions I made

Welcome to the forum @Vape-O-Naut

Hi Vapers. I'm Shadowfury. I am currently using the T-Priv smock with the crown 3. I am working retail. I got introduced to Vaping at the twisp stand. Bought my first twisp edge and quit smoking the same day. Wifey laughed and said you won't do it and guess what I am 4 years clean from the stinkys. Passed the vapery in Montana and thought let me have a look maybe they got new flavours. That's where my vape world changed. Started off with the smock v8 stick and Galactic fish from mystic nectar. Cleanest and best juice for me by far. Started DIY about 4 months ago as I was looking for more plain simple straight forward flavours. Love mixing ejuice and the satisfaction when you mix something spectacular. Happy Vaping guys and see you around

Hi Vapers. I'm Shadowfury. I am currently using the T-Priv smock with the crown 3. I am working retail. I got introduced to Vaping at the twisp stand. Bought my first twisp edge and quit smoking the same day. Wifey laughed and said you won't do it and guess what I am 4 years clean from the stinkys. Passed the vapery in Montana and thought let me have a look maybe they got new flavours. That's where my vape world changed. Started off with the smock v8 stick and Galactic fish from mystic nectar. Cleanest and best juice for me by far. Started DIY about 4 months ago as I was looking for more plain simple straight forward flavours. Love mixing ejuice and the satisfaction when you mix something spectacular. Happy Vaping guys and see you around
Hi there @Shadowfury ... Welcome to ECIGSSA. Great introduction. I can relate. Also walked past the Twisp kiosk at my local mall Dec 2015. Also got into DIY but that journey somehow ended. I wish you many happy years of vaping and a warm stay on this forum.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Back