Introduce Yourselves:

hi im ruben i started vapeing about 2years ago i have a voopoo drag with a zeus my favorite juice is one of my home made flavours its a blueberry sherbert flavour

hi im ruben i started vapeing about 2years ago i have a voopoo drag with a zeus my favorite juice is one of my home made flavours its a blueberry sherbert flavour
Welcome @Ruben !

Glad you decided to join us! If you have any questions don't be afraid to jump in! Apart from @Christos we're actually all quite nice! (He is too, but he just covers his heart in steel because some kid stole his tamagotchi in 1997, and he never fully recovered)

Welcome to the forum @Ruben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most welcome to the forum @Ruben. We need the recipe for that blueberry sherbet of course! Happy vaping.

Hi All,
Just joined the forum recently. Im from Cape Town. Was a heavy cigarette smoker, a pack a day.
My brother inlaw gave me one of his spare vapes to try which I used on and off until I decided to spend some money to buy my own vape. I figured that is the only way I would use it consistently and make a real effort to get off cigarettes.
Anyway, I saw a special at Vape Cartel for the Smok kit at R400, although my brother inlaw advised against it. Well, I walked out of the store with the Voopoo Drag 157w and the Geekvape Zeus Dual atty. Its been just a little over a month now and only smoked 4 cigarettes since.

Now even when I light a cig for someone I cant stand the taste, dont think I'll ever go back.
First kit - Pioneer IPV D2 mod with rebuildable Kangertech subtank mini - single coil atty
Current kit - Voopoo Drag mod with rebuildable Geekvape Zeus - dual coil atty
Kit on order and waiting to arrive - Smoant Charon Mini 225w mod with rebuildable Geekvape Ammit dual coil atty

Been browsing the forum for a while but figured its time to come and say hi to my new family :)
Welcome sir!

Welcome to the forum i belief your stay here will be full of joy and a lot of people to get help from:dancer2:

Hey guys. My name is Aadil. Been vaping for 2 1/2 years ( ON AND OFF ) after kicking the cigi habit.
I use 3 different devices. istick pico with serpent RDTA( old faithful ) got me off the cigs , vtc mini with a peerless RDTA , voopoo drag with a boreas RTA. Enjoy all 3 of them and use them daily.
Here to learn and share all things vape related.

VAPE ON PEEPS

Hey guys. My name is Aadil. Been vaping for 2 1/2 years ( ON AND OFF ) after kicking the cigi habit.
I use 3 different devices. istick pico with serpent RDTA( old faithful ) got me off the cigs , vtc mini with a peerless RDTA , voopoo drag with a boreas RTA. Enjoy all 3 of them and use them daily.

VAPE ON PEEPS
Welcome to the family :applaudit:@Aadil mohamed there is always a friendly member ready to help enjoy every moment because here is really alot of nice people:banana:

VAPE ON PEEPS

Slms and welcome to the forum @Aadil mohamed

Back