Introduce Yourselves:

Hey there

So my names Ethan been going by the name Modyrts (Mods) for quite some time. It started as a gamer tag and eventually became a nickname.

Been on multiple forums before and used this one multiple times before eventually signing up but this is my first vaping. Other than vaping i am a gaming enthusiast.

Im a full time accounting student who got into vaping as a hobby more than a need to quit. Used to smoke many years ago and I never revieved the same enjoyment.

Been vaping for about three years now started with a Smok baby beast v8 stick and to this day use it regularly. Since then ive owned multiple vapes including: ijoy capo squanker, a segeili, various twisps (i know i know), smok procolor, wismec predator (apparently this one isnt waterproof), geekvape karma mech, geekvape promech and my latest addition a Vgod pro mech( my baby).

Read this, dont read this... it may just get lost in the hundreds of pages but i am happy to be here and plan to stay.

Welcome to the forum @Modyrts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The al85 is a very nice starter mod for its price

But smok and reliability doesn't work anymore they used to be good but started mass productions and chose quantity over quality

Try something like the vaperesso torent mini

Or if you have a bit more the Voopoo drag .. I have one and they are reliable and pack massive power
@Stosta it would seem like a lot of people say the same thing about Smok, Ill defenately look into that Voopoo and the Vaperesso, I am all about the reliability. I dont nescesarely vape at high watts, max about 80, but higher capacity seems to mean longer battery life. Im using a IJoy exo rta at 40W on my quad 18650 Maxo, and im getting more than 3 days on a charge, which is great, its just bulky.

@Stosta it would seem like a lot of people say the same thing about Smok, Ill defenately look into that Voopoo and the Vaperesso, I am all about the reliability. I dont nescesarely vape at high watts, max about 80, but higher capacity seems to mean longer battery life. Im using a IJoy exo rta at 40W on my quad 18650 Maxo, and im getting more than 3 days on a charge, which is great, its just bulky.
Yeah I use the Voopoo drag at about 50w and it lasts me a day with heavy use

Welcome to the forum @Jack Klinesman and @Modyrts
Congrats on the vaping!
Wishing you well on your vaping journeys from here on - and enjoy your stay here!

Hi guys, my name is Ikram.. .from Durban... I'm looking for a juice called screamo mango... Tried various different mango flavourz however prefer that 1 specifically....please advise if u know of any stockists

Hi guys, my name is Ikram.. .from Durban... I'm looking for a juice called screamo mango... Tried various different mango flavourz however prefer that 1 specifically....please advise if u know of any stockists

Slms and welcome to the forum @Ikram

Welcome to the forum @Ikram

Feel free to start a new thread in the "who has stock" subforum to ask who has that juice you looking for
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/who-has-stock.f68/

Supporting vendors here on the forum can try help you out there

Heya!

Steve here.. Been vaping on and off for several years, starting with a Twisp clearo and red bull flavour—but thankfully moving up onto better equipment!

Am now trying out the salt nic hype train, which seems to deliver a bit more of a kick than sub-ohm setups. I'm here to hear of other people who're moving back to MTL (and maybe to sell some of my bigger mods!)

:banana:

Heya!

Steve here.. Been vaping on and off for several years, starting with a Twisp clearo and red bull flavour—but thankfully moving up onto better equipment!

Am now trying out the salt nic hype train, which seems to deliver a bit more of a kick than sub-ohm setups. I'm here to hear of other people who're moving back to MTL (and maybe to sell some of my bigger mods!)

Welcome to the forum @steveza

Heya!

Welcome to the forum @steveza and congrats on the vaping
Ive been doing both MTL and lung hit for quite a while
I find some juices are best for lung hits while nothing beats a strong tobacco in MTL for me
Enjoy

Hi All, My name is Yusrie( I Are U3) hence IrU3
im from cape town and i have been vaping since last year June. i started out with a Troll RTA on a minikin Boost.
learnt about wicking etc and played around with coils(still learning)
then i picked up a smok v8 stick with a big baby beast and swapped the troll for the BBB which was giving me great flavour with the ease of not having to build coils and rewick. just screw in a new coil.

and then i had the opportunity to try and RDA. it changed my entire view. yes i love the ease of a tank and still switch to the tank when diving. but love the RDA.

i also started mixing my own flavours recently. i have 2 basic flavours that i have made a fruit and a dessert. and then i am tweaking the recipes until i get something thats amzing.

Hi guys, Stephen here. Been vaping for a few months now (never a smoker, only hubbly) and I've progressed from a smok alien starter kit to a voopoo drag with Engine 2 RTA on it.

Came here to buy/sell/trade and learn what you guys think about flavours and tanks! I'm not a fan of any of the cream or custard flavours as they seem to stick in the tank even after putting new liquid in.

Best flavours I've had so far is the Flavair Blackcurrent and the Gost RED

Good Day Everyone

I'm new here and just got my setup 2 weeks ago. Got off cigarettes and full time with my smok. Loving it and just received my ingredients for mixing today. Feel like a kid on his birthday. Lol

Hi All, My name is Yusrie( I Are U3) hence IrU3
im from cape town and i have been vaping since last year June. i started out with a Troll RTA on a minikin Boost.
learnt about wicking etc and played around with coils(still learning)
then i picked up a smok v8 stick with a big baby beast and swapped the troll for the BBB which was giving me great flavour with the ease of not having to build coils and rewick. just screw in a new coil.

and then i had the opportunity to try and RDA. it changed my entire view. yes i love the ease of a tank and still switch to the tank when diving. but love the RDA.

i also started mixing my own flavours recently. i have 2 basic flavours that i have made a fruit and a dessert. and then i am tweaking the recipes until i get something thats amzing.
Welcome Yusrie!

What a way to start off! I started with an EVOD, you're lucky you got such a great setup to begin with. But I suppose the EVOD did the trick so I can't complain too much!

We have a great DIY section, hopefully you'll share your recipes with us!

Hi guys, Stephen here. Been vaping for a few months now (never a smoker, only hubbly) and I've progressed from a smok alien starter kit to a voopoo drag with Engine 2 RTA on it.

Came here to buy/sell/trade and learn what you guys think about flavours and tanks! I'm not a fan of any of the cream or custard flavours as they seem to stick in the tank even after putting new liquid in.

Best flavours I've had so far is the Flavair Blackcurrent and the Gost RED
An official welcome Stephen, thanks for introducing yourself!

As a matter of interest do you vape 0mg juices or ones with nic in them? Fruity menthols are my favourite, if you haven't tried some Red Pill, Nasty Cush Man, or Naked 100 Brain Freeze, then you need to go get some!

Good Day Everyone

I'm new here and just got my setup 2 weeks ago. Got off cigarettes and full time with my smok. Loving it and just received my ingredients for mixing today. Feel like a kid on his birthday. Lol
Welcome @Eyesonly !

Congrats on kicking the habit! What SMOK kit do you have?

Best of luck with the mixing. With the assistance available from the DIY guys here, you're sure to be making something delicious in no time!

Back