Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome Yusrie!

What a way to start off! I started with an EVOD, you're lucky you got such a great setup to begin with. But I suppose the EVOD did the trick so I can't complain too much!

We have a great DIY section, hopefully you'll share your recipes with us!
thank you. i will share as soon as i have it perfected. right now some of the flavour notes are too subtle and others overpowering.

i had a good start because it was well researched before purchasing.

An official welcome Stephen, thanks for introducing yourself!

As a matter of interest do you vape 0mg juices or ones with nic in them? Fruity menthols are my favourite, if you haven't tried some Red Pill, Nasty Cush Man, or Naked 100 Brain Freeze, then you need to go get some!

Thanks very much! I've been on 3mg juices from the start, I think thats why I upgraded so quickly haha! The Flavair blackberry is the only menthol type flavour I've had and its a very light menthol but I will give your suggestions a try :) Thanks!

thank you. i will share as soon as i have it perfected. right now some of the flavour notes are too subtle and others overpowering.

i had a good start because it was well researched before purchasing.
Even a work in progress is good, you never know when someone else might have a suggestion on hitting the notes you're looking for!

Hi Everyone. I'm Warren and I started vaping in June this year.Completely left the stinkies. Started with a Joyetech exceed D19 then moved to a Vaporesso Swag and now I'm using an Aegis Legend and a Drag on the way.

Much Obliged:)
There's lots of info here, and I'm grateful that SA is so into it.. It's damn really enjoyable that now and then I feel guilty when vaping on flavour that blows your mind through the roof and those that don't vape cannot experience it..
anyway! thank you.
@yaasir ,@Vapeginner and all our new forum friends, welcome and greetings from Johnston Rhode Island!

Hello All. I have been smoking for nearly 20 years now and have tried on many occasions to quit, however, this was short lived. I recently got into vaping in an attempt to quit once and for all. I fall back into old habits from time to time, but I am determined to kick the "butt". I am currently running a VandyVape Pulse 80W regulated mod with a VandyVape Phodia RDA/RSA and RYPE Mixed Berries juice.

A very warm welcome to the forum @NOOB. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :dancer2:

Welcome to the forum @NOOB . Well done on your attempts to quit. You can do it. Thousands of people on the forum have done it through vaping, and the support of fellow forum members. If you feel like smoking maybe you should adjust your vaping habits to fine tune it to your preferences. The Pulse is great but you don't say what strength nicotine you use. Often smokers start with a cloud blowing kit with lower nic. The latest trend is for smokers to start with lower wattage devices and higher nic.

If you feel the urge to smoke ask forumites to suggest alternatives which will make it easier for you. We are always willing to help smokers to quit as we have all been through it.

Best of luck.

tghh.jpg

Welcome to the forum @NOOB . Well done on your attempts to quit. You can do it. Thousands of people on the forum have done it through vaping, and the support of fellow forum members. If you feel like smoking maybe you should adjust your vaping habits to fine tune it to your preferences. The Pulse is great but you don't say what strength nicotine you use. Often smokers start with a cloud blowing kit with lower nic. The latest trend is for smokers to start with lower wattage devices and higher nic.

If you feel the urge to smoke ask forumites to suggest alternatives which will make it easier for you. We are always willing to help smokers to quit as we have all been through it.

Best of luck.

View attachment 140774
Hi @Puff the Magic Dragon

Thanks for the welcome and the advice. I thought of starting with a lower nicotine level (3mg) and increasing from there if necessary. I am currently battling with flavour from my RDA/RSA, which is probably contributing the most towards returning to old habits at the moment. I have posted a thread in the "Ask Vape Veteran" forum regarding this issue and will probably get some help soon. :aaaaa:

Welcome NOOB.I also just recently just starting vaping. I started with the stick device but that didnt cut it for me so I went and got a swag which is also and 80W mod with the 510 drip tip but it didnt seem to work either.It was better than with the stick device but I still had the craving. I eventually went and got a Revenger X which came with a 24mm tank 810 drip tip and that did it. The wife had the same problem but she would smoke ciggies in between. Since I gave her the Revenger she hasnt touched a cigarette again. I know everyone says start slow with a small mod but for some of us I think we just need to jump into the deep end to start swimming.

Forgot to say I'm using 3mg nic. I tried the 6 and almost puked and that was with the swag.

Welcome NOOB.I also just recently just starting vaping. I started with the stick device but that didnt cut it for me so I went and got a swag which is also and 80W mod with the 510 drip tip but it didnt seem to work either.It was better than with the stick device but I still had the craving. I eventually went and got a Revenger X which came with a 24mm tank 810 drip tip and that did it. The wife had the same problem but she would smoke ciggies in between. Since I gave her the Revenger she hasnt touched a cigarette again. I know everyone says start slow with a small mod but for some of us I think we just need to jump into the deep end to start swimming.

Forgot to say I'm using 3mg nic. I tried the 6 and almost puked and that was with the swag.
Hi @wmrigney. Luckily I had tried vaping once or twice with a friend and immediately realised that this could help me to quit smoking. He had a Voopoo Drag mod and that was exactly what I decided to get for my first mod. The Drag is an excelent device, but when I looked into vaping a little more I came across a good few articles regarding squonking and decided to get the Pulse 80W as well. So, two months into vaping and I already have two mods!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hell dude 2 months in I'm already on my 5th mod.Shoulda done what you did and got the drag from the start.

Hell dude 2 months in I'm already on my 5th mod.Shoulda done what you did and got the drag from the start.
WOW! 5th mod?! I'll probably invest in others as well during my vaping journey, but yeah, pretty happy with what I have at the moment.:dancer2:

:hi: I know we chat today but anyway a BIG welcome to the family @NOOB enjoy your stay.:aaaaa::aaaaa:

Hi all so i just bought my first vape today a Smok Majesty.

Decided eventually to make the swap to vaporizers.

was scouring the net for tips and came across this site and saw some awesome stuff.

Hi @Zenzen. Welcome to the forum. I joined a couple of days ago and am absolutely blown away by the support I have received from the members thus far.
Good luck on your journey to kick the "butt".

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back