Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @Gypsy@321 this is the correct place to be. You will be servicing your own device in no time, hell you will even know what kind of device it is :)
PS. Can't really blame hubby for being reluctant to service your device, i would feel the same if my wife was sucking on BumbleBee all day ;-)

Hi ladies and gents

Sooo, I smoked for 20 years, i then started using other substances and quit it all about 2 years ago... when the urge to do/use/take something started again i turned to vaping(23.08.2018 will be a year) and i have NEVER lapsed. I have been clean of all substances and stinkies for 3 years. Vaping had also helped with some weight loss (BONUS).. All the good flavors without the KJ's...

I have a few mods, rdas and rtas and i am still learning about vaping every day...

Fav mod and tank.
Smoant Charon TS 218 with Geekvape Zues Dual

Hi Guys & Gals

I smoked for 23 years. My husband started to vape before I did, and he forced me to start vaping. I was stubborn and mad at him at first because vaping did not taste the same as cigarettes. It took a couple of months but today I can say with pride that I am vaping!
So after about two years it is as follows:
1) Charge batteries
2) Fill device with juice
3) Vape like a demon all day long:inlove:

There is just one little thing bugging me but someday it will be sorted out.
Problem = Husband:-@
He would be the one to service my device...... Sooooo when he comes home form work the story is as follows:
"Skattie.......Skattie. Would you please service my device its not working:sweating:
"What! again! I serviced it a few days ago. You vape like a slut!
but then he does it anyway:p

I can not imagine myself ever going back to smoking again.
Vaping really changed my life:h:

If you would ask me what kind of a device I have. All I know it is black and yellow therefore I call it BumbleBee.
Most welcome to the forum @Gypsy@321. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - a huge accomplishment. My story is similar. HRH started vaping 1 year after me. Servicing is my department and the conversation is alike - except for the "slut" part - I would not survive:D. Happy vaping.

Hi ladies and gents

Sooo, I smoked for 20 years, i then started using other substances and quit it all about 2 years ago... when the urge to do/use/take something started again i turned to vaping(23.08.2018 will be a year) and i have NEVER lapsed. I have been clean of all substances and stinkies for 3 years. Vaping had also helped with some weight loss (BONUS).. All the good flavors without the KJ's...

I have a few mods, rdas and rtas and i am still learning about vaping every day...

Fav mod and tank.
Smoant Charon TS 218 with Geekvape Zues Dual

hi, welcome, so you were 9 years old when you started smoking, yoh !

Hi...
I was indeed, started with a drag here and there, having siblings older than me seeing what they did and doing what they did.

well, all you need now is right here on this forum, you've taken a step in the right direction, enjoy !

Thank you to all that welcomed me today. Much appreciated.
Especially liked all the comments;-)

And this is my BumbleBee
upload_2018-8-8_21-15-10.jpeg

Thank you to all that welcomed me today. Much appreciated.
Especially liked all the comments;-)

And this is my BumbleBee
View attachment 141359
Hi there @Gypsy@321. I'm speaking under correction here, but I think your BumbleBee is the iJoy Capo. Some of the guys that have been vaping for longer than I have should be able to say certain. Certainly does look like BumbleBee though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Hanre "Trol" Slier .

Congratulations on beating the addictions. I have found that the forum is a very supportive group and it has helped many of us to stay off cigarettes.
If you ever need help just ask. Most of us are willing to help.

thIO412DA4.jpg

Welcome to the forum @Gypsy@321 and @Hanre "Trol" Slier

Congrats on the vaping! Its a great thing you have done to quit the stinkies. Superb achievement. Keep it up and enjoy the journey!

Feel free to ask questions as you go along, we are lucky to have many experienced and helpful vapers on the forum.

Enjoy

image.jpeg

Welcome to the forum @Hanre "Trol" Slier .

Congratulations on beating the addictions. I have found that the forum is a very supportive group and it has helped many of us to stay off cigarettes.
If you ever need help just ask. Most of us are willing to help.
Thanx @Puff the Magic Dragon i appreciate it and happy to have found a forum full of support... Will most def. ask questions.8--)
View attachment 141368

Welcome to the forum @Gypsy@321 and @Hanre "Trol" Slier

Congrats on the vaping! Its a great thing you have done to quit the stinkies. Superb achievement. Keep it up and enjoy the journey!

Feel free to ask questions as you go along, we are lucky to have many experienced and helpful vapers on the forum.

Enjoy

View attachment 141370

Hi @Silver thanx i appreciate it and looking forward to live and to learn all about vaping and becoming healthier again.

Great interaction from the forum so far and it is great... now to go and see if i can find some good juice receipes to make... :aaaaa:

Hi guys,

I'm Werner from JHB, I have been vaping on and off for about 4 years now, but kicked the bad smoking habit recently.
At the moment I'm rocking the DROP & Tesla WYE 200W. My drag was just beaten up pretty badly and decided to get a new daily driver.
The Tesla has been good so far. :)

Good meeting ya'all.

Back