Introduce Yourselves:

Hi guys,

I'm Werner from JHB, I have been vaping on and off for about 4 years now, but kicked the bad smoking habit recently.
At the moment I'm rocking the DROP & Tesla WYE 200W. My drag was just beaten up pretty badly and decided to get a new daily driver.
The Tesla has been good so far. :)

Good meeting ya'all.
Welcome @Werner Koen.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Werner Koen . Congratulations on giving up he stinkies.

There is plenty of reliable information on the forum and lots of members who are always prepared to offer advice.

jj.jpg

Hello my friends my name is Robert and i am from Portugal vaping for 2 years. I have been following this forum since I bought my first billet box in last year. It has been a great pleasure to read and see everyone posts.best vape forum I know. But not so nice for my wallet .but I really trust in some person's taste in here.it was time to do a presentation. And make part of this great community.
I have learned a lot from you guys . Many thanks for all and sorry for my bad English

Hi Robert @Robert pt . Welcome to the forum It is always a pleasure to welcome new "international" members.

Your English is excellent, there is no need to apologise for it. I am sure that most of our members are unable to speak more than one or two words of Portuguese.

Não falo Português. Falo Inglês. OK, I cheated. I googled those phrases.

I hope that you enjoy your time here with us.

thH76FOK8E.jpg

Hehehe many thanks my friend for your kind words . It's my pleasure to make part of this great great community

Hey guys my name is Shamsudeen its an awesome experience to be part of this forum. I'm a vaper for 6 months now and quitting stinkies was the best part of my life. Theres a lot to learn and its good to be here.

Hi @Robert pt and @Blackhammer272, welcome to the forum. I have not been here for long, but I can tell you that it has been an absolute pleasure being part of this forum. Enjoy your stay and please feel free to ask questions.

Hey everyone my name is Amanda and I'm part owner of a company called Steam Masters. I have been vaping for around 3 years now and it has become not just a hobby but a career and lifestyle that I am passionate about. I look forward to chatting to you all on here and possibly meeting some of you at VapeCon and other events :)

:hi:@SteamMaster welcome to the family I think you can answer alot of questions instead of asking them.Enjoy your stay.

Welcome @SteamMaster. Lovely to have you here and enjoy your stay! I love it when people make careers out of hobbies and passions!

Hello my friends my name is Robert and i am from Portugal vaping for 2 years. I have been following this forum since I bought my first billet box in last year. It has been a great pleasure to read and see everyone posts.best vape forum I know. But not so nice for my wallet .but I really trust in some person's taste in here.it was time to do a presentation. And make part of this great community.
I have learned a lot from you guys . Many thanks for all and sorry for my bad English

Warm welcome to the forum @Robert pt
Thanks for the kind words
Its great to have international members with us - looking forward to hearing more about the vaping scene in Portugal.
All the best and enjoy your stay!

Back