Introduce Yourselves:

good morning everybody thanks for having me on this awesome journey, Elmo being my gaming tag naturally stuck with me online...with that said I have been doing research on vaping for about 8 months now, bought me a Voopoo drag and got a Reloaded tank got a set of sony batteries which usually lasts a full day which works for me, my endgame with this hobby would be to DIY my own coils and juice, im a flavour chaser with a taste for nicotine... for now atleast another year before CBD becomes decriminalized, so I am holding thumbs hoping for the best. in the real world i do technical support for a security company, no kids but a handful of furry pets who love that i dont smoke as much anymore, if anybody needs anything feel free to message, thanks again people

Welcome to the forum @elmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome @Divan Blignaut @elmo and any of the other newcomers that I have not welcomed. This is an amazing forum with vast amounts of knowledge and people willing to share their knowledge and experiences. Feel free to ask questions and enjoy your stay! :b1:

I recommended someone introduce themselves first before asking favours. So to not be a hypocrite, I joined a couple of years ago, stopped smoking for a year whilst spending way more money vaping than I intended to. I unfortunately started smoking again but on my Bday this year decided enough is enough and I am back on the Vape train with no intention of going back to stinkies. I have been off of stinkies since the 23rd of June 2018 and I like to feel that even lurking here has helped.

I recommended someone introduce themselves first before asking favours. So to not be a hypocrite, I joined a couple of years ago, stopped smoking for a year whilst spending way more money vaping than I intended to. I unfortunately started smoking again but on my Bday this year decided enough is enough and I am back on the Vape train with no intention of going back to stinkies. I have been off of stinkies since the 23rd of June 2018 and I like to feel that even lurking here has helped.
Welcome @Dobie

Ola fellow vapers. :) I have been vaping for about 2 years now, so not a noob per say. :p I started smoking in high school because of exam pressures and then I started using it for my social anxiety. Needless to say after that it became a habit that I did when I was bored. When I started vaping it was a difficult and slow transition but I finally made it.

Ola fellow vapers. :) I have been vaping for about 2 years now, so not a noob per say. :p I started smoking in high school because of exam pressures and then I started using it for my social anxiety. Needless to say after that it became a habit that I did when I was bored. When I started vaping it was a difficult and slow transition but I finally made it.
:hi:Welcome to the family @Reeni <3 and congrats on being 2 years smoke free:aaaaa:

Welcome to the forum @Reeni <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all.Im RetroBoer AKA Shane.Self proclamed Vapeaholic and DIY enthusiast,from coils to juice.I have been vaping for the past 3 years and its been a mission to stay off smokes.Been on and off,but able to go a full week as of yesterday,so keeping the faith.Glad to be here and looking forward to being involved in this community.Please excuse any spelling errors,I am afrikaans as my name implies.Thanks for the accept

Hello all.Im RetroBoer AKA Shane.Self proclamed Vapeaholic and DIY enthusiast,from coils to juice.I have been vaping for the past 3 years and its been a mission to stay off smokes.Been on and off,but able to go a full week as of yesterday,so keeping the faith.Glad to be here and looking forward to being involved in this community.Please excuse any spelling errors,I am afrikaans as my name implies.Thanks for the accept
Welcome @RetroBoer enjoy your stay.

Back