Introduce Yourselves:

Hello all.Im RetroBoer AKA Shane.Self proclamed Vapeaholic and DIY enthusiast,from coils to juice.I have been vaping for the past 3 years and its been a mission to stay off smokes.Been on and off,but able to go a full week as of yesterday,so keeping the faith.Glad to be here and looking forward to being involved in this community.Please excuse any spelling errors,I am afrikaans as my name implies.Thanks for the accept
Welcome @RetroBoer , no worries about spelling or perfect language, it all adds to the unique flavor of our forum. Dig in and make yourself at home. Youre one of us now!

Regards

Hello all.Im RetroBoer AKA Shane.Self proclamed Vapeaholic and DIY enthusiast,from coils to juice.I have been vaping for the past 3 years and its been a mission to stay off smokes.Been on and off,but able to go a full week as of yesterday,so keeping the faith.Glad to be here and looking forward to being involved in this community.Please excuse any spelling errors,I am afrikaans as my name implies.Thanks for the accept

Welcome to the forum @RetroBoer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. I heard your name at Vapecon. Did you win?

Welcome. I heard your name at Vapecon. Did you win?
Unfortunately not.But will come back with stronger lungs next year.LOL.Did get some awesome deals on two new mods and batteries to last me till the next Vapecon,so all is good.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

My name is Jai, from Malaysia. Just start into vaping recently, around 2 weeks. My reason to jump into vaping is due to I smoke nearly to 2 packs per day and encounter coughing and dried/sore throat. My gear is Aspire Breeze 2 pods and I prefer creamy juice. Still learning and hope everyone can help me to know better and to complete smoking cigarette. Thanks.

Hi everyone,

My name is Jai, from Malaysia. Just start into vaping recently, around 2 weeks. My reason to jump into vaping is due to I smoke nearly to 2 packs per day and encounter coughing and dried/sore throat. My gear is Aspire Breeze 2 pods and I prefer creamy juice. Still learning and hope everyone can help me to know better and to complete smoking cigarette. Thanks.

Sorry my english not too good.

@Jai I don't know much about the Aspire Breeze 2 but you will get your answers. I can tell you that the 1.0 Ohm coil at lower wattage for nic salts and the 0.6 ohm for normal.

Wow. This forum got many friendly and helpful members. Thanks all.

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the forum @Jai

Thanks all. Hoping that we can have best share time and experience.

Hello everyone.

I went from smoking 2 packs of cohiba cigarettes a day to nothing. i cold turkey’ed it and stayed off for two years. I slowly started smoking again with a cigar here and there and found myself back to smoking two packs a day. I never wanted to vape because i don’t like sweet things.

i found a locally made vanilla custard that isn’t sweet at all and has only 2mg of nicotine so i went and got myself a smoke v8 stick. i mostly tasted cotton and upgraded to a zues RTA it’s been a very long time, years without cigarettes and cigars.

i would just like to thank every single person in the community for the help and advocacy they do. i realize i’m one of the most difficult people to please and without their help, friendly advice and advocacy would probably be dying of cancer or some other tobacco product related disease.

Thank you so, so, so much.

Back