Introduce Yourselves:

I am on the Twisp cue now. Was on other devices previously but always fell off because of availability of coils and eliquid. Hopefully now I stick on this as I really can't afford to go on cigarettes again.i am not really chasing clouds so anything to get my nic fix is fine

I am on the Twisp cue now. Was on other devices previously but always fell off because of availability of coils and eliquid. Hopefully now I stick on this as I really can't afford to go on cigarettes again.i am not really chasing clouds so anything to get my nic fix is fine
Que is an excellent little device and pods are available all over.

Keep us posted on how it goes and ask if any questions pop up.

Regards

Hi guys I'm Zaheer . I have been off and on vaping for the last 3 years and fell of the wagon and back on stinkies. I am now committed to vaping due to health concerns and feel this group is a wonderful place to chat with other vapers and new products

Welcome to the forum @Grim reaper
Congrats on joining and on being committed to getting off the stinkies. Don't be too hard on yourself. Everyone is different, some people take longer than others to get off the stinkies.
All the best for your vaping journey !

Welcome to the forum @skaap .Congrats on being stinkie free for a year.Enjoy your stay.

Morning all. I have not been very active on the forum of late, but would like to welcome each and every newcomer that I have not yet welcomed. There is a wealth of knowledge that you can tap in on and willing members around every corner to assist if you need advice. Please feel free to ask questions and enjoy your vaping journey! :headbang:

hi im Skaap, been off the stinkies for just a bit more than a year after 15 years of smoking. HOS ja!

Welcome to the forum @skaap
Congrats on quitting the stinkies after 15 years! Great achievement
Enjoy your stay here!

Hola !!!
From cold cloudy Durban. Call me Gringo. I have never been a stinkie, but decided 3 months ago that Vaping looks super cool and as they say the rest is history as we know it. I am loving Vaping as a relaxation hobby. I already own 5 mods, 3 RTA's and 2 RDA's. Builing and Squonking ... so yeha i know i have a problem. Hope to chat soon and i just love this forum...

Hola !!!
From cold cloudy Durban. Call me Gringo. I have never been a stinkie, but decided 3 months ago that Vaping looks super cool and as they say the rest is history as we know it. I am loving Vaping as a relaxation hobby. I already own 5 mods, 3 RTA's and 2 RDA's. Builing and Squonking ... so yeha i know i have a problem. Hope to chat soon and i just love this forum...

Welcome to the forum @Gringo
I hope you are enjoying the hobby side of vaping without the nicotine, given you havent smoked
Enjoy the forum and hope it can help you

Hola !!!
Welcome to the forum @Gringo ,not to worry we all have the same problem we all LOVE Vaping.Enjoy your stay.

Hi my name is Daniël and I've been a vaping addict for almost five years now...oh wait it's not that kind of forum....

Anyway welcome to all the newcomers and lurkers we see you and we are here to help....

Hi, All.

Thanks for adding me.

I'm from Cape Town and I have been vaping since March 2015 when I quit smoking after 25 years.

I've been visiting this site as a guest for quite some time and decided to join after following advice/recommendations about hardware, coil builds, etc. on here and seeing the benefits of sharing knowledge.

I build my own coils, mix eliquid, drip, squonk and lately got into DNA replay and RTAs.

Cheers
Riaan
Welcome

Hi guys and girls, I am Austin, I have been vaping since March 2017. I joined the forums five days ago although I have been lurking in the shadows for a long time. I recently started to DIY also so u must please share with me your knowledge. So yeah that’s me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back