Introduce Yourselves:

Announcing a name change.

Recently someone referred to me affectionatly as Silverbear, and it stuck and those that have met me will agree my appearance makes the name fit, it also goes around my love for large 26650 mods, so I thought a name change was in order.

Formally known as Wayne.

:wasntme:

Hi All,

Been vaping for roughly 7 months now. Started off on Twisps and moved through a few devices until getting to my current setup which is a Vape Pro from Vape Africa ( Basically a Protank clone) and a 1300mah VV battery from Vape Africa with a 1.2ohm micro coil rebuild. My backup setup is a titan pro from vape mob which also has a 1.2 micro coil rebuild. Luckily getting my Kayfun clone delivered from Vape King tomorrow.

I'm originally from JHB and have been living in CPT for the past 5 years. I own a Social Media and Online Marketing company based in Cape Town and will be using this knowledge to review local vape stores on a blog and social media platforms to help those new to vaping find quality products and stick with it.

Thanks to @Stroodlepuff for the invite to the forum and I'm sure you will all be hearing much more from me in the future.

Have a great Vape!
B//VapeTown
Most welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your contributions. Happy vaping.

@ziti, did you manage to organise that MVP for yourself? :)

@Metal Liz, unfortunately not. It was sold already. I was disappointed...shattered actually. I needed to do something to change my situation, so I went to Vape King and bought one!! :O:-D:O Unfortunately not my preffered design, it's the petals energy edition, but hey it's an amazing device. I got some juice from VK as well, cotton candy, and it went down a treat. Since I'm fasting I had to wait until sunset before I could test it, but so worth the wait. So as you suspected @Metal Liz, I was quite blown away by the mvp.

Hi All,

Been vaping for roughly 7 months now. Started off on Twisps and moved through a few devices until getting to my current setup which is a Vape Pro from Vape Africa ( Basically a Protank clone) and a 1300mah VV battery from Vape Africa with a 1.2ohm micro coil rebuild. My backup setup is a titan pro from vape mob which also has a 1.2 micro coil rebuild. Luckily getting my Kayfun clone delivered from Vape King tomorrow.

I'm originally from JHB and have been living in CPT for the past 5 years. I own a Social Media and Online Marketing company based in Cape Town and will be using this knowledge to review local vape stores on a blog and social media platforms to help those new to vaping find quality products and stick with it.

Thanks to @Stroodlepuff for the invite to the forum and I'm sure you will all be hearing much more from me in the future.

Have a great Vape!
B//VapeTown

Welcome @VapeTownZA, look forward to your blog.

Hello,

Im Jessica, 22 years I am a short term broker and work for an independent brokerage, i bow hunt and used to play paint ball, i live in Krugersdorp Johannesburg. I started smoking in 2009 and only recently started vaping.
Got my first twisp as a gift from a client and i still lost it that same day last year, got my self a twisp again and must say i dont feel the need to rush to a garage to buy a packet of marlboro and a small lighter heehee.

:)

Welcome to all the new comers. You've become part of an amazing forum/family. With tons of advice and great peoplw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there :D I've been vaping for a month now - also started off on a Twisp. I still can't stop talking about the fact that my sense of smell and taste returned within the first 3 days! Not to mention no more stinky breath! I am an accountant from Boksburg and use to smoke around 30+ ciggies a day.... Will/can never go back to that. A smoker at work commented the other day that she doesn't believe vaping is safer (whilst standing there puffing)....lol I told her not to worry about me, and just to continue enjoying her ciggaret filled with tar, smoke and loads of other chemicals...that shut her up completely.

Hi there :D I've been vaping for a month now - also started off on a Twisp. I still can't stop talking about the fact that my sense of smell and taste returned within the first 3 days! Not to mention no more stinky breath! I am an accountant from Boksburg and use to smoke around 30+ ciggies a day.... Will/can never go back to that. A smoker at work commented the other day that she doesn't believe vaping is safer (whilst standing there puffing)....lol I told her not to worry about me, and just to continue enjoying her ciggaret filled with tar, smoke and loads of other chemicals...that shut her up completely.

Welcome to the gratest forum you will ever find. Congratulations on your 1 month vaping!!!

You will always get those smokers, uninformed is what they are. Good answer ;)

Most welcome. Congrats on the month, you are on your way. Happy vaping.

@AlienLady welcome! :--)
Yes, "you can't fix stupid," what can you do. i had one tell me that yesterday, and there's one that says "it didn't work for me" - i think it might gradually be dawning on her that there's more to it than the white e-cig look-alike whatever she tried years ago.

Hi All,

Have a great Vape!
B//VapeTown

Welcome to the forum @VapeTownZA
All the best for your vaping and I also look forward to your contributions.
Enjoy your stay

Hello,

Im Jessica, 22 years I am a short term broker and work for an independent brokerage, i bow hunt and used to play paint ball, i live in Krugersdorp Johannesburg. I started smoking in 2009 and only recently started vaping.
Got my first twisp as a gift from a client and i still lost it that same day last year, got my self a twisp again and must say i dont feel the need to rush to a garage to buy a packet of marlboro and a small lighter heehee.

:)

Welcome to the forum @jessica shannon and congrats on the vaping. You are doing a great thing.
Enjoy your stay - we have a wonderful place here!

Welcome @AlienLady and congrats on your switch to vaping
Many of us here started on Twisp (myself included) - and you are right about the improvements to smell and taste.
All the best - enjoy the forum - we have a great place here and loads of wonderful people.

Hi to all on the group my name is Hakeem I'm from Port Elizabeth, I'm new to the whole vaping game. Been vaping for roughly 4 months now, yesterday has been my second month since my last puff on a analog, looking forward to read, learn and share valuable info on the forum.

Hi to all on the group my name is Hakeem I'm from Port Elizabeth, I'm new to the whole vaping game. Been vaping for roughly 4 months now. I started off with a Ego V2, has moved on to a Justfog Maxi since then. Yesterday has been my second month since my last puff on a analog, looking forward to read, learn and share valuable info on the forum, regarding vaping.

Welcome to all new members this is a super place to be with great people and great advice

Back