Introduce Yourselves:

Hi All,
My Name is Mark and i have been vaping for a few years now.
I have also been making my own juice for a while now.
I am a Health and Safety Manager... Covid-19 is keeping me busy lol

Hi All,
My Name is Mark and i have been vaping for a few years now.
I have also been making my own juice for a while now.
I am a Health and Safety Manager... Covid-19 is keeping me busy lol
Welcome to the forum , enjoy your stay ;)

Welcome everyone!
I really hope that this tobacco ban gets us some permanent new members once things return to normal!

Greets everyone.:beer-toast1: Names Renier. Originally from the mother city currently reside in a small town on the west coast.
Been a vaper for about over a year.
DIY fanatic but would "spoil" myself with a bought juice every now and then when I can afford to.
I rock a Nikola Niagara dual bat squonker. She's no high-end mod but nothing to sneeze at either;) Paired with a Wotofo Ryujin (Elder Dragon) single coil I get flavor for days and a good battery life out of this setup.
Also have a Wotofo Recurve (single) and a Drop Dead atty that I'm going to get rid of to fund my Profile RDA hankering.

Since the lock down hit I've been vaping straight through although juice is running out and I've resorted to dirty things like buying knock off juice to boost supplies. (Not my proudest action)
Hope I'll learn some things from the forum and maybe even share some tips of my own.

Good luck to all the suppliers and shops out there I hope you all survive the ban so you can continue to save lives and lungs alike.

Hashtag freethejuice!:pancarta:

Here's a pic of my "secret stash"
look after that ''stash'' ...and keep your location secret ;)

Hi Everyone. My name is Johan. I live in Muizenberg Cape Town. I have been vaping for the last 2 years at least. I love vaping and I don't think I can or will ever stop lol. Thing is now with lockdown I have realized that I have been vaping wrong all this time. I used to only do premaid coils that you just put liquid in tank and bobs your uncle, no wicking or making own coils required. Now this didn't work for me as I never felt satisfied. I recently acquired a kfun lite 2019 tank with and vapresso mod. what a diffrence . This feels real. closest to coming to smoking with out the stink and crap taste of cigarettes lol. But i keep on stuffing up my juice lol. Happy vaping and thanks for ad . I appreciate

Attachments

• vape.jpg
    vape.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 12
Howzit all. Longtime lurker first time poster.
I've been off the smokes for almost a year now and loving it.
Gotten a lot of great ideas off the forum so decided to join up and be a little active.
Cheers

Hi All,

I have been a smoker for 14 years and went into Vaping part time about 3 years ago(went back to stinkies due to either parts broken and not close to a place I could replace or Juice flavour not for my palette) I am still rocking my Kangertech Subox Mini C from 2018 and awaiting delivery of a SMOK RPM80 Pro. Been getting a lot of tips on here so thanks for sharing! Ready to take the dive to Vape fulltime now. Tobacco ban or not

Greg here, from Jhb, Sandton area. :) started vaping about 2 years ago, switched over from camel lights after a december of pack to pack smoking! First got a little twisp, then various small devices, moved to mouth to lung after a few month , much better! Currently on an aegis solo, single battery device. I rotate between 4 x 18650's, and average about 300 puffs a day, not sure if that's good or bad.
With the lockdown, juice and coil is coming to and end in a few days :(
Other than that, i'm a motion graphics guy, and I vape while working at home :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Noobie vaper, had to switch over from the cancer sticks due to some.... um.... "changes" in the country... so it's only been a few months.
Absolutely loved it from the first second. Converted for life for sure.

So nice to find a spot with like minded people as far as vaping is concerned :hi:

And a big welcome to you @XsCode ! We're so happy to have another passionate vaper here!

upload_2020-6-2_19-13-7.jpeg

Evening all,

Can't recall if I introduced myself or not.
I'm Neil, live in JHB, Sunninghill. Been a member for some time but don't frequent here much. More active on SAGamer but thanks for all the help and guidance when I have asked for it. I appreciate it.

Been vaping properly now for like 5 months, stopped everything for some time before and still have a few cigs after a few drinks

Vaped for a few years before I stopped everything as well. Probably 3 4 years ago.

Been through a few devices but bought myself the vapor storm puma last year and dead rabbit v2 dripper just before lockdown started.

I am the head of projects at a customer experience IT development company, moved from DBN in October 2018 to take the job.

Thanks again for the help and I will and am frequenting this forum more each week. So I hope to engage a bit more and not just asking for guidance and help lol

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Seems I forgot to introduce myself formally.

David here, as with many I’ve been lurking for a while. Investors been vaping on and off but never really enjoyed it enough to quit smoking. Let’s say that a certain person in government made that decision for me around the same time I discovered the wider world of non-tobacco juices. Since then I’ve most definitely been converted.

I tend to overdo things, hence a ridiculously large collection of guitars and bagpipes. I suspect they won’t be top of the list for a while.

Hello all.

Brand new to this forum and brand new to vaping in general. Quit smoking prior to lockdown but it feels like I'm missing something in my life so here I am, looking for advise etc for a noob to vaping.

My wife has bought a Voopoo Vinci which she's trying to figure out but the pod is not for me, so hoping to find something for myself here.

Thanks for having me.

Hello all.

Brand new to this forum and brand new to vaping in general. Quit smoking prior to lockdown but it feels like I'm missing something in my life so here I am, looking for advise etc for a noob to vaping.

My wife has bought a Voopoo Vinci which she's trying to figure out but the pod is not for me, so hoping to find something for myself here.

Thanks for having me.

You could not have come to a better place. I am a noob myself and have had the most constructive help here. No question too stupid to ask, so please feel free.

I can say that vaping has come further since it's inception than any other industry I know. There will be a solution for you. My suggestion would be to make a short list of what you think you might enjoy.

Nic content ?
Hard draw
easy draw
Flavours
All day or occasional
Plus or sub ohm
Plug and play or rebuild able

Ask away, you will get the help. PS, welcome

You could not have come to a better place. I am a noob myself and have had the most constructive help here. No question too stupid to ask, so please feel free.

I can say that vaping has come further since it's inception than any other industry I know. There will be a solution for you. My suggestion would be to make a short list of what you think you might enjoy.

Nic content ?
Hard draw
easy draw
Flavours
All day or occasional
Plus or sub ohm
Plug and play or rebuild able

Ask away, you will get the help. PS, welcome

Hey man, thanks for the welcome.

So I purchased a Sigelei Chronus from @Grand Guru that I'll hopefully have Monday.
I'll be replacing the tank with something else as soon as I know what because I don't want to stick to the commercial coils.

As for your suggested list thanks.
For the time being I don't have the answer to any of the questions but I'm sure as I embrace the vape it'll all come to me.

Hi All,

New here, been vaping since 2018.
Currently using a smok stick prince device...looking forward to guidance on what could be the next upgrade advise from the forum

Ta

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back