Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome to the forum @weskusgirl

images

Welcome to all the new vapers :clap:
Many Happy clouds to you all. This is definitely the best place to be :h:

Hello everyone. My name is Siri :) Moved from Norway to South Africa about 6 years ago so excuse my English as Norwegian is my first language haha. I'm a noob vaper! Never vaped before, but very interested in switching to vaping... especially because of the lockdown, and let's be honest.. cigarettes are smelly! :--P I've always wanted to switch over to vaping but never had someone to ask for advice. I found this forum after someone posted about their "Vape company" on FB and everything about them sounded very suspicious...:facepalm: so I searched for review about them on google and this forum popped up! So... here I am...:zlumi:

welcome

Hello everyone. My name is Siri :) Moved from Norway to South Africa about 6 years ago so excuse my English as Norwegian is my first language haha. I'm a noob vaper! Never vaped before, but very interested in switching to vaping... especially because of the lockdown, and let's be honest.. cigarettes are smelly! :--P I've always wanted to switch over to vaping but never had someone to ask for advice. I found this forum after someone posted about their "Vape company" on FB and everything about them sounded very suspicious...:facepalm: so I searched for review about them on google and this forum popped up! So... here I am...:zlumi:

Welcome on the forum Siri. I will see you when you have your order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, just found this forum, and hoping I can figure out a whole new language!
Ive been vaping for about 5 / 6 years, always on simple devices, but Its time to move up and get some reliability in my life.
I mix my own juice, think it used to be called frostbite that a lovely lady in Centurion showed me how to make. I was slowly reducing the nic levels, until the lockdown added another layer of stress! I'll keep going down slowly in future, the problem is I really like vaping!

Hi all, just found this forum, and hoping I can figure out a whole new language!
Ive been vaping for about 5 / 6 years, always on simple devices, but Its time to move up and get some reliability in my life.
I mix my own juice, think it used to be called frostbite that a lovely lady in Centurion showed me how to make. I was slowly reducing the nic levels, until the lockdown added another layer of stress! I'll keep going down slowly in future, the problem is I really like vaping!
I still don't understand half the lingo, but the bottom line is the members care regardless. I also use simple devices. Doesn't matter. Vapers care about vapers = for good reason!

Hello, I’m not in South Africa but was conceived in Kenya born in Los Gatos California USA and now live in Los Angeles. I’ve been vaping for 8 years but a year ago I got hooked n collecting and vaping on higher end gear. I believe I bought an ESG Skydrop from a vendor here a few months ago. I just hope I can find some more cool gear to broaden my vaping experience and see what the SA vapors are up to.

Hello, I’m not in South Africa but was conceived in Kenya born in Los Gatos California USA and now live in Los Angeles. I’ve been vaping for 8 years but a year ago I got hooked n collecting and vaping on higher end gear. I believe I bought an ESG Skydrop from a vendor here a few months ago. I just hope I can find some more cool gear to broaden my vaping experience and see what the SA vapors are up to.

welcome

Thank you and welcome.

Please can you send some nic

In large barrels

by air freight

Please mark consignment Pandemic PPE essentials

Thank you, you will make lot's of friends if you can pull this one off.

Hi All
I am Andrew from Vryheid Natal.
I have just started vaping. Had to give up the ciggs cause i couldn't bring myself to pay R100 for a packet.
I started in May with a Ncig. Okay that lasted all of a week and a half.
I then bought myself a Smok Nord2. well that didn't last long cause my wife decided she liked it.
So for now I have a geek vape aegis boost. I am really liking it.
Flavours i like are the coffee and tobacco flavour nic salts. My best so far is the Elements honey roasted tobacco.
At the moment i have tried and do not like Mango, pineapple or water melon chill.

Well that is me here a noob on vaping but hope to learn a lot.
Shot

Hi All
I am Andrew from Vryheid Natal.
I have just started vaping. Had to give up the ciggs cause i couldn't bring myself to pay R100 for a packet.
I started in May with a Ncig. Okay that lasted all of a week and a half.
I then bought myself a Smok Nord2. well that didn't last long cause my wife decided she liked it.
So for now I have a geek vape aegis boost. I am really liking it.
Flavours i like are the coffee and tobacco flavour nic salts. My best so far is the Elements honey roasted tobacco.
At the moment i have tried and do not like Mango, pineapple or water melon chill.

Well that is me here a noob on vaping but hope to learn a lot.
Shot

welcome

Hey it's good to be here! I've been vaping for two years now. I was a smoker most of my life and gave up in Feb this year. I don't miss the nic but I to enjoy the feeling and the throat hit. So vaping is perfect for me!

Started out on a fake Smok v8 from China Mall that leaked like a sieve. Moved on to a refurbed voopoo drag that eventually shorted out and exploded on me . I then got a Taurus mod with a Zeus RTA single coil. And finally settled on a Blotto dual RTA, which I rate is the best tank I've ever used.

I'm here to learn and grow, and super grateful to be a part of this community! Thank you!

Sent from my STK-L21 using Tapatalk

Hey it's good to be here! I've been vaping for two years now. I was a smoker most of my life and gave up in Feb this year. I don't miss the nic but I to enjoy the feeling and the throat hit. So vaping is perfect for me!

Started out on a fake Smok v8 from China Mall that leaked like a sieve. Moved on to a refurbed voopoo drag that eventually shorted out and exploded on me . I then got a Taurus mod with a Zeus RTA single coil. And finally settled on a Blotto dual RTA, which I rate is the best tank I've ever used.

I'm here to learn and grow, and super grateful to be a part of this community! Thank you!

Sent from my STK-L21 using Tapatalk

welcome

Hello O/
Name is Blake from PE started vaping only in the last week or so still learning, gave up ciggies 3 months back but struggling with not smoking in general. The vape i run has no nic more for the clouds i feel that old oral fixation and habit i guess. But the community here seems pretty solid and I know I may need advice going forward.

Back