Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @Greaverkun

Congratulations on giving up smoking. After 3 months you are over the hardest part.

If you are ever tempted to smoke again rather try adding nic to your vape. Ask for advice. We have all gone through it.

WelcomeSmilies.gif

Can't go wrong with a Blotto, in fact it will spoil you for other tanks going forward
Yeah, I'm stunned at how good it is. It's been my first and only dual-coil tank.

Sent from my STK-L21 using Tapatalk

Hello O/
Name is Blake from PE started vaping only in the last week or so still learning, gave up ciggies 3 months back but struggling with not smoking in general. The vape i run has no nic more for the clouds i feel that old oral fixation and habit i guess. But the community here seems pretty solid and I know I may need advice going forward.

welcome

Hi all, Nischal here. Vaping for about 2 years - twisp products
Now heavily into this way of life:rofl:
Gear- Reuleaux DNA 250, Blotto, dead Rabbit.
Thank you.

Hi all, Nischal here. Vaping for about 2 years - twisp products
Now heavily into this way of life:rofl:
Gear- Reuleaux DNA 250, Blotto, dead Rabbit.
Thank you.
Welcome!

Sent from my STK-L21 using Tapatalk

Hello all and thank you for letting me join your forum - having come across it a few times when looking for advice I love what I see and wanted to join. An ex-smoker of many years I actually started vaping in Feb when I went to a vape shop and said "I need something tiny that I can vape and hide with little vapour and no smell as I am going into hospital!). I ended up with a cute little Voopoo Finic Fish that is so unobtrusive I actually wore it blatantly around my neck and happily vaped (mint/menthol) through 2 hospitals - first for surgery then orthopaedic rehab. Not a word was said and no complaints. It definitely helps to make the switch when you have no alternative, as despite having cigarettes going outside was virtually impossible. Little did I know lockdown was on the way and the switch would be a blessing! I now have a couple of pod vapes and prefer salt nic but would love to know which are the best in terms of flavour and longevity (Love the fish but they give up the ghost after a few months - I now have pods no fish available ) as well as battery life. I now make my own e-liquid (bonus thanks COVID!) and for friends as well. Tried a smoke last week - bad idea - tasted nice - wanted another 24 hours later, will not do that again!

Hello all and thank you for letting me join your forum - having come across it a few times when looking for advice I love what I see and wanted to join. An ex-smoker of many years I actually started vaping in Feb when I went to a vape shop and said "I need something tiny that I can vape and hide with little vapour and no smell as I am going into hospital!). I ended up with a cute little Voopoo Finic Fish that is so unobtrusive I actually wore it blatantly around my neck and happily vaped (mint/menthol) through 2 hospitals - first for surgery then orthopaedic rehab. Not a word was said and no complaints. It definitely helps to make the switch when you have no alternative, as despite having cigarettes going outside was virtually impossible. Little did I know lockdown was on the way and the switch would be a blessing! I now have a couple of pod vapes and prefer salt nic but would love to know which are the best in terms of flavour and longevity (Love the fish but they give up the ghost after a few months - I now have pods no fish available ) as well as battery life. I now make my own e-liquid (bonus thanks COVID!) and for friends as well. Tried a smoke last week - bad idea - tasted nice - wanted another 24 hours later, will not do that again!

welcome

There is no doubt in my mind that a high nic vape is an alternative for smoking. 8 years ago there was very little to choose from, now you lot are spoilt rotten for choice. The good news is that somewhere down the line that ciggie will smell and taste rotten. Took about six months for me but you do get there.

Welcome all new peeps.

Welcome! There's a discussion going on elsewhere in the forums and there seems to be consensus (that in itself is almost unheard of here!) that the Vaporesso Podstick gives one of the tightest draws - therefore closest to a cigarette - around, is reasonably priced and has some longevity. They're so cheap now you should buy a couple. As to the best salt nic... that's a matter of taste and availability. If you have a supplier at the moment, stick with him!

There is no doubt in my mind that a high nic vape is an alternative for smoking. 8 years ago there was very little to choose from, now you lot are spoilt rotten for choice. The good news is that somewhere down the line that ciggie will smell and taste rotten. Took about six months for me but you do get there.

Welcome all new peeps.
Ciggies already stink - but they do still taste good so staying well away.

Many of us have been there. For years I lied to myself, my wife and family. Stopped the ciggies, so smoking cigars or a pipe was not smoking. Sneaked smokes here and there.

Thankfully vaping changed all that

Welcome all new peeps.
2 months it took for them to be absolutely foul for me. Though they started tasting pretty bad only after a week

Hey peeps, Franco here, started vaping 2 months ago after smoking stinkies for about 8 years, and haven't felt the urge to go back to smoking from day one of vaping.
I started on a Smok Trinity Alpha, and ended up on a Wotofo Bravo RTA, and I'm getting a Dovpo Blotto RTA in a few days time...
I'm even making my own juice...

Loving this lifestyle

Hey peeps, Franco here, started vaping 2 months ago after smoking stinkies for about 8 years, and haven't felt the urge to go back to smoking from day one of vaping.
I started on a Smok Trinity Alpha, and ended up on a Wotofo Bravo RTA, and I'm getting a Dovpo Blotto RTA in a few days time...

Loving this lifestyle

Welcome! You’re going to like it here, guaranteed.

Loving this lifestyle
Welcome and well done!!

Back