Introduce Yourselves:

Evening Everybody,

so i am very new to the lifestyle and have just had bad luck, I started with a Eleaf Ijust2, and the juice leaked into the battery after about a week of use and boom gone is that one, Then I got a Smok Al 85 with a V8 baby tank, dropped it and broke the glass. I bought a new glass only to find that the thread on my tanks base is also stripped. So much for beginners luck.
Hi @eugene10111. Welcome. Good luck on your Vaping voyage from here on. Hope things settle down with the bad luck and it goes better from now on.

Evening Everybody,

so i am very new to the lifestyle and have just had bad luck, I started with a Eleaf Ijust2, and the juice leaked into the battery after about a week of use and boom gone is that one, Then I got a Smok Al 85 with a V8 baby tank, dropped it and broke the glass. I bought a new glass only to find that the thread on my tanks base is also stripped. So much for beginners luck.

welcome

Evening Everybody,

We've all had bad vibes at certain points. Welcome to the forum and don't let that get you down. There's still a long way up.

So after 30 years I made the switch on 25 July 2020.

i wish I could say that I graciously made the switch but sadly it came with lots of kicking, screaming, frustration and depression. Off course it was helped by having to smoke horrible imported cigarettes from unknown parts of Africa.

i started with aio, burned the coil in a few days then got a few rta’s, started mixing juice, made some coils also got a dripper. So far I found my groove. Some nice juice that keeps me going. After 10 weeks I have 6 tanks, 4 mods, lots of batteries and litres of juice. Ready for a serious lockdown.

So far the journey is ok but I still look very longingly at the cigarette counters.

So after 30 years I made the switch on 25 July 2020.

i wish I could say that I graciously made the switch but sadly it came with lots of kicking, screaming, frustration and depression. Off course it was helped by having to smoke horrible imported cigarettes from unknown parts of Africa.

i started with aio, burned the coil in a few days then got a few rta’s, started mixing juice, made some coils also got a dripper. So far I found my groove. Some nice juice that keeps me going. After 10 weeks I have 6 tanks, 4 mods, lots of batteries and litres of juice. Ready for a serious lockdown.

So far the journey is ok but I still look very longingly at the cigarette counters.

welcome

Hey Guys. New to these parts. Dave is the name. Also new to the vape seen, mostly want to stick to CBD and herb stuff.

Welcome @Iron_Spidey

images

Hey, y’all. The name’s Atiyya and I’m new to the forum and new to vaping

Started vaping about 3 months ago (due to lockdown) and I’ve been loving it ever since. I actually tried vaping 3yrs ago but bought the incorrect device and so I just gave up but this time around, I tried doing things the proper way and it took and I’m growing to love it more by the day.

I started out with the uwell caliburn and loved it so much that I went out and got myself the uwell koko too (to get me off the “nasty sticks” aka cigarettes but I’ve always fancied myself a bit of a cloud chaser so I went out and got myself an aegis mini with the Wotofo Recurve rda and it’s been phenomenal.

I’ve now found myself gradually working towards a Squonker (preferably regulated) just to see what the other half of the vaping world is like So if anyone is selling 1 of those, let me know. Not looking to drop a pretty penny on it, as I’m not too certain about it yet.

I’m into fruity flavors and basically anything on ice and definitely some menthol. Been vaping G-boom’s n’dulge, pods and salts fresh mint, the nasty nics (slow blow, fat boy, bad blood) and Dr. Vapes The panther series - Pink. Recently picked up a bottle of Ju-long (can’t wait to give that a try)

Well, that’s me. Sorry for the essay

Hey, y’all. The name’s Atiyya and I’m new to the forum and new to vaping

Started vaping about 3 months ago (due to lockdown) and I’ve been loving it ever since. I actually tried vaping 3yrs ago but bought the incorrect device and so I just gave up but this time around, I tried doing things the proper way and it took and I’m growing to love it more by the day.

I started out with the uwell caliburn and loved it so much that I went out and got myself the uwell koko too (to get me off the “nasty sticks” aka cigarettes but I’ve always fancied myself a bit of a cloud chaser so I went out and got myself an aegis mini with the Wotofo Recurve rda and it’s been phenomenal.

I’ve now found myself gradually working towards a Squonker (preferably regulated) just to see what the other half of the vaping world is like So if anyone is selling 1 of those, let me know. Not looking to drop a pretty penny on it, as I’m not too certain about it yet.

I’m into fruity flavors and basically anything on ice and definitely some menthol. Been vaping G-boom’s n’dulge, pods and salts fresh mint, the nasty nics (slow blow, fat boy, bad blood) and Dr. Vapes The panther series - Pink. Recently picked up a bottle of Ju-long (can’t wait to give that a try)

Well, that’s me. Sorry for the essay

welcome !

Back