Introduce Yourselves:

Hi people, Jaco here aka Jakes1869

Been vaping for few years now, just love the taste was smoking cigs before, So favorite juice is all the fruity stuff, currently hooked on Karrat 9 and 18. Got few mods (desire x, Voopo drag 2, smok morph 219, 2, r-kiss, alien. So hi to all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome, and try 24 karat diamond edition, I'm hooked on that!

Hi everyone, I think this is where I’m meant to introduce myself?
Firstly, hi I’m Kate and I hope it’s ok I joined this group/site… I’m actually from Australia and realised after signing up that it’s for SA, sorry for gate crashing if I wasn’t meant to.

I’m currently on a voopoo Argus, previously vaporesso luxe (but I just didn’t gel with the taste on it for some reason).

I’ve been vaping happily for years on my go to all day juice then they stopped making it and I’ve had no luck finding anything I love like it. As my name suggests it’s chalk dusts b (I hope I’m allowed to say that one here)… I’ve been playing around mixing my own but I’ve not even come close to something similar. I’m desperate for it (it’s the only juice that keeps me from smoking, hope I’m allowed to say that too). I’m currently on a chocolate custard recipe I made myself and it’s ok, but it’s nothing special by any means. If anyone can help me out you’d be considered a super hero in my book. Anyway, thanks for reading, hopefully we can chat soon.

Welcome to the community @Lookingforb. We have very valuable members and some fine mixers here who will most certainly be able to assist you. You can also browse through the several pages dedicated to DIY and mixing.

Hi people, Jaco here aka Jakes1869

Been vaping for few years now, just love the taste was smoking cigs before, So favorite juice is all the fruity stuff, currently hooked on Karrat 9 and 18. Got few mods (desire x, Voopo drag 2, smok morph 219, 2, r-kiss, alien. So hi to all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome !

Hi everyone, I think this is where I’m meant to introduce myself?
Firstly, hi I’m Kate and I hope it’s ok I joined this group/site… I’m actually from Australia and realised after signing up that it’s for SA, sorry for gate crashing if I wasn’t meant to.

I’m currently on a voopoo Argus, previously vaporesso luxe (but I just didn’t gel with the taste on it for some reason).

I’ve been vaping happily for years on my go to all day juice then they stopped making it and I’ve had no luck finding anything I love like it. As my name suggests it’s chalk dusts b (I hope I’m allowed to say that one here)… I’ve been playing around mixing my own but I’ve not even come close to something similar. I’m desperate for it (it’s the only juice that keeps me from smoking, hope I’m allowed to say that too). I’m currently on a chocolate custard recipe I made myself and it’s ok, but it’s nothing special by any means. If anyone can help me out you’d be considered a super hero in my book. Anyway, thanks for reading, hopefully we can chat soon.

welcome !

Good morning and welcome to the shortest day of 2021 down South, and one of the shortest welcome-lists in a while too....

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!
Rossi820
Lookingforb
Jakes1869
sdare65
AlienPhaze
Francu

I hope your stay is longer than this day!!!!

winterwelcome.jpg

Hows it all, a bit late to the party but nonetheless.

Been vaping for roughly 5 years, my fiance never knows how much I spend on vape gear and accessories....I usually just buy and wait till she notices it lol. Im a desert vaper and occasionally vape the mixed berry with ice on the fruity side of life.

Started vaping on an Eleaf ijust 2 kit, first flavour was cookies and cream...currently have the old Geekvape Aegis 100w 26650 mod, been vaping with this mod for 4 years now and still going strong. Im more of an rta person but tempted to cross over to squonking (still two minded about getting the topside dual) current tanks on my shelf are Wotofo Serpent Elevate, Hellvape Destiny, Hellvape Dead Rabbit v2, Rebirth rda and currently in full use as my everyday vaper is the Vandy Vape Widowmaker.

Cheers

Been vaping for roughly 5 years, my fiance never knows how much I spend on vape gear and accessories....I usually just buy and wait till she notices it lol. Im a desert vaper and occasionally vape the mixed berry with ice on the fruity side of life.

Started vaping on an Eleaf ijust 2 kit, first flavour was cookies and cream...currently have the old Geekvape Aegis 100w 26650 mod, been vaping with this mod for 4 years now and still going strong. Im more of an rta person but tempted to cross over to squonking (still two minded about getting the topside dual) current tanks on my shelf are Wotofo Serpent Elevate, Hellvape Destiny, Hellvape Dead Rabbit v2, Rebirth rda and currently in full use as my everyday vaper is the Vandy Vape Widowmaker.

Cheers

welcome

Cheers

Welcome @jrvanrooy22 !!!

images (9).jpeg

Hi there, I hope everyone is doing well. I am a grip in the film industry by day. Powerlifter and chef by night. I’ve been vaping for almost as long as the industry’s inception within South Africa. However in the past two years I’ve been nicotine free. I managed to quite everything! Well that’s me

Hi there, I hope everyone is doing well. I am a grip in the film industry by day and powerlifter and chef by night. I’ve been vaping for almost as long as the industry’s inception within South Africa. However in for the past two years I’ve been nicotine free. I managed to quite everything! Well that’s me

Welcome @M.kaskar !!!

Well done on breaking the habit and just enjoying it!

images (2).jpeg

@M.kaskar I see you’ve put all your gear up for sale. Congrats on kicking the habit out altogether. I guess it’s a welcome and goodbye!
Thank you, it’s much appreciated. And no, that’s not all my gear. I’m almost 500K deep in gear. I’ve gifted some to friends and family. I hope to sell the rest to recoup some of the funds.

Cheers
Welcome! You can’t go wrong with squonking, but it will only be as good as what you have on top. Make sure you get an awesome flavour RDA first!

Hi there, I hope everyone is doing well. I am a grip in the film industry by day. Powerlifter and chef by night. I’ve been vaping for almost as long as the industry’s inception within South Africa. However in the past two years I’ve been nicotine free. I managed to quite everything! Well that’s me

welcome !

Back