IPV question

rvdwesth

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Why would my IPV at random times just shut itself off?
I cannot figure out why this is. Maybe a thermal protection?

My ipv switches off if I leave it on but dont touch it for a while ,then it powers down. Just saves your battery life from running the led screen on low light. Wouldnt use much power tho I suppose.
Mine takes about 5-10 miniutes of not touchinh it tho

is it maybe an auto-off feature?
I would definately agree with @Riaz that its a software feature to protect the device.
The user manual is a joke though, the instructions are terribly written. Maybe have a look online or other forums for similar posts?
Very interesting though.
I thaught that was what it was meant to do.
Thanks for the post

My ipv switches off if I leave it on but dont touch it for a while ,then it powers down. Just saves your battery life from running the led screen on low light. Wouldnt use much power tho I suppose.
Mine takes about 5-10 miniutes of not touchinh it tho
On mine the led screen goes off, but when I touch the fire button it lights up and fires immediately. It never powers down by itself so that I have to do the 5 clicks again. Maybe it is a newer version of the IPV 50. I found this manual online, but does not say anything about it: http://www.kickcigsnow.com/batterie...review-pioneer4you-ipv-v2/ipv-v2-user-manual/
Did learn that one can switch off the touch sensor fire button though.

Yup, I've had mine for about 3 months now, never had it auto switch off, if i leave it at 45w turned on and go to bed, wake up the morning for a little wake n vape it fires immediately at 45w. Not sure what the issue is with your device

I know I watched some videos on the IPV when trying to decide to pull the trigger or not and saw that on some of them if you give it a bump or tap then the battery looses connection for a few seconds and the device turns off...I cant say thats the case with yours but it may be a possibility?

Back