IPV4 balance board removal

Yusuf Cape Vaper

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys. Some of you might know that the IPv4 has an issue with the balance board. The balance board isn't held on securely and could come loose and cause a short. This has resulted in quite a few mods detonating. There's a really simple fix to this, and it will definitely void your warrantee. I'd rather void the warrantee than have an exploding mod anyway. This took me 2mins to do and I would suggest you do it too :) here's a video on how to do it

Goodluck and Vape safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys. Some of you might know that the IPv4 has an issue with the balance board. The balance board isn't held on securely and could come loose and cause a short. This has resulted in quite a few mods detonating. There's a really simple fix to this, and it will definitely void your warrantee. I'd rather void the warrantee than have an exploding mod anyway. This took me 2mins to do and I would suggest you do it too :) here's a video on how to do it

Goodluck and Vape safe

Though I've had no issues I've considered this.Have you noticed any discernible improvement in battery life?

I've also had no issues, but rather safe than sorry.
I just did it. Like a minute before I created the thread lol, so can't speak on battery life. The battery life shouldn't be affected as far as I know though. I can't really test it also because my Vaping time is limited from sunset till sunrise with Ramadan :)

I've also had no issues, but rather safe than sorry.
I just did it. Like a minute before I created the thread lol, so can't speak on battery life. The battery life shouldn't be affected as far as I know though. I can't really test it also because my Vaping time is limited from sunset till sunrise with Ramadan :)

I hear you, it's tough to make a comparison when you don't put the mod down(I'm ashamed to admit taking it in the john) I love this mod and would hate something bad happening to it so I'll probably go for it.I talked to a dude that made a video on YouTube about this issue and he thinks it'll improve battery life.

I hear you, it's tough to make a comparison when you don't put the mod down(I'm ashamed to admit taking it in the john) I love this mod and would hate something bad happening to it so I'll probably go for it.I talked to a dude that made a video on YouTube about this issue and he thinks it'll improve battery life.
Hm the mod already has great battery life. Improving battery life would be a bonus :) I hear you out in loving this mod bro. This is by far my favorite mod. The feel, the grip, the power (I've had higher powered mods). The best box mod I've had thus far :)

Hm the mod already has great battery life. Improving battery life would be a bonus :) I hear you out in loving this mod bro. This is by far my favorite mod. The feel, the grip, the power (I've had higher powered mods). The best box mod I've had thus far :)

nicely done @Yusuf Cape Vaper
now you need to come and remove mine also

This is worth doing if you own a ipv4.. Apparently p4y will not be honouring their warrenty if this device blows up due to the balance board shorting the batteries. So if you are worried about warrenty you really dont even have one. Void warrenty and avoid the mod from blowing up. I did mine and I feel alot safer now.

Back