is Fasttech reliable?

Rossouw

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys

So I am thinking about ordering the Reuleaux RX200 from fasttech, but I saw the verification sticker has been removed by fasttech, any idea on why they do that?

The price is $48.19, which makes it very, very tempting.

fasttech sells clones unless its stated as authentic.

they are reliable and every order of mine arrived but they ship via canoe.

My understanding is that they remove the sticker, as these items are essentially grey imports. This makes it impossible to trace the supplier (in cases where supplier a is not allowed to export to country b)
I received my ego one mini from fasttech today and I cannot find any reason to doubt its authenticity.
Just read the reviews in the item page, should give an idea if seller is not legit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!
They do state that the product is authentic.
Any idea on other duties/taxes involved?
Really not keen on waiting a few months though haha

Mine took 4-5 weeks, and I paid R63 at post office (on $29 order)

Hello, Sorry kinda just going to go off the same question.
Do they have to deliver to post office?
Any advice for ordering from Fasttech, never ordered anything from over-sea's...don't want my orders to get stuck in customs or anything... don't really want to have to go to a post office either.
Fasttech has tons of awesome stuff..would really like to order some from them.

yeah i ordered mine to be delivered to my home? do you think that will slow down the process? also bear in mind it will take longer as it is the festive season. i am hoping to get my order by mid jan.... sigh its the worst waiting . if they had the stuff here i would not have used them.

yeah i ordered mine to be delivered to my home? do you think that will slow down the process? also bear in mind it will take longer as it is the festive season. i am hoping to get my order by mid jan.... sigh its the worst waiting . if they had the stuff here i would not have used them.
Let us know how that goes...I'm real eager to use them, if i do i think i'd do a small order first just to make sure.. i signed up and registered to my work address and we don't have a postbox so if they deliver to a post office i wont know where it is lol..
Good luck to you, was thinking of placing an order in earl jan but wanted to do some research first so far they seem to be legit and haven't seen many problems either..just can never be to concerned with these thingys.

It's registered mail with tracking,you will need to go and collect at sapo.I received all my orders to date

ahh i see! yeah mine still hasn't actually physically shipped i think. well at least not according to singaporemail. yeah i just ordered like $40 dorrars of stuff. so lets see will keep ya posted

Hi guys

So I am thinking about ordering the Reuleaux RX200 from fasttech, but I saw the verification sticker has been removed by fasttech, any idea on why they do that?

The price is $48.19, which makes it very, very tempting.
I've used the China sites like F.T.,3FVape and have no problem doing so.As you've heard they can be slow,but I have also gotten my order in a week or so.There's no telling what they'll do.

I've always received my orders, so they are reliable in that sense.
The holdup always seems to happen once the parcels reach our lovely shores.
I split up my last order between the items that were ready to ship and those that would take a few days, but they shipped one day apart regardless (I used China Post for both). One was at Customs for five days, the other for eleven.

chinapost1.png chinapost2.png

For my latest order, I went back to Singapore Post since I seem to have had better luck with them in the past. Latest order took six days to reach South Africa, whereas the previous two had taken just under two weeks.

Hoping my new mod will get from Customs to my local post office before Christmas :p

Some tips I have picked up from personal experience, and from other members on this forum:
  • On Fasttech itself, group items with similar availability together. You don't want an item that will only be ready in seven days holding up an item that is good to go. You can also specify that they remove any logos from the packaging, but I have my doubts as to the effectiveness of this.
  • Don't order batteries, apparently this can delay the proceedings.
  • Don't order cotton anything, not even a small pack of Koh Gen Doh (This will bump up your import tax - I've paid R20 for a $30 order, and R70 for a $10 order due to this)
  • Don't track your parcel multiple times per day. Time is relative and watched pots never freaking boil (I suck at this part).

Thanks Jasonb nice to get some details from someones personal experiences.
I had someone tell me that it might help if you requested the seller to label the order as a $10 order to help move things along when it gets to our customs/SAPO, don't know if anyone has tried this or if it is a good idea or possibly a bad idea.

Thanks Jasonb nice to get some details from someones personal experiences.
I had someone tell me that it might help if you requested the seller to label the order as a $10 order to help move things along

when it gets to our customs/SAPO, don't know if anyone has tried this or if it is a good idea or possibly a bad idea.

Fasttech ships customs friendly. Value is
always ridiculously low. R20 custom/duties fees.
With the current exchange it might just be more worth it to buy local and get it in your hand in a day or two

Thanks shabbar, will always try get locally before looking to order overseas, just the hells gate is something i've been looking for and haven't found a place yet that's got stock or any pre-orders.
So not really left with much options other than wait it out.

If you have an android phone (probably available for apple too) install this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metalsoft.trackchecker_mobile&hl=en

Add your tracking number and it will refresh it based on your settings, every 3 hours or so each day.
That way you don't check it yourself constantly and get notifications if something has changed for the parcels.
I used 17Track on iOS, worked well
17TRACK by Demon Network Tech Co., Ltd.
https://appsto.re/us/SLM57.i

is it actually delivered to my address or from customs? i entered my address? Sorry if this is a noob question.

Pick up at post office

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

It will be delivered to your post office.

This is where the delay will be, recently went to the post office to collect vapemail from fasttech and i was being refused my parcel as they were out of till rolls.
I refused that no and made sure i left with my parcel.

Back