Is Squonking dead?

Jean claude Vaaldamme

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
So after about two months, four years ago when I started vaping, I discovered squonking. And that was what I preffered ever since. But now my last squonk mod have packed up and looking at the Vape shops, it seems there is little choice. Most have nothing. Some have expensive higher end squonks and a few have old unpopular mods that is totally overpriced.
Seems like squonking is dead. Even secondhand, there is not much in the market and then you buy something that will probably last another year and you back to searching for one.
Currently using a rdta, closest thing I can find to squonking.

The Lost Vape Centaurus BF Mod is also a very good device. Power delivery is on point. But price might put you off.

If you are in to Mechs, the Furyan is a good call (18650/20700/21700, up to 25mm atty, plenty juice capacity). Even better when you stick an RDTA on top of it for extra juice and zero dry hits.

It's just too much fiddling for me. Juice leaking and fiddling around to get the squonkers working just right. I still have my squonkers. They're tucked away safely, but I don't use them.

People who have squonks rarely sell them because they are awesome. 90% of my mods are squonks and I prefer it to any other way of vaping. I just drip when I cloud chase and the only rta's I own are a couple for MTL.

It's just the trending market, the same question could be asked of standard regulated devices and other vaping devices as very few new ones are released these days, it's all disposables and AIO (mainly boro or dotrba compatible) devices being released!

... it will never be dead, if you enjoy it. Rock what you enjoy!
Will always have a squonk in the arsenal :chuck:

Alive and well my dear friend! I must say, the C4s are really a flavour bomb!
Going like a boeing

Attachments

• 20221112_140421.jpg
    20221112_140421.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 35
Maybe somebody will read this... Where the hell can I get a Special Edition Dovpo Topside Dual?:-(
I wanna squonk again but a single 21700 mod isn't enough for me to use a dual coil atty.

Maybe somebody will read this... Where the hell can I get a Special Edition Dovpo Topside Dual?:-(
I wanna squonk again but a single 21700 mod isn't enough for me to use a dual coil atty.

I love my Topside Dual SE. The battery door has been fixed on this version and is solid. With an Asgard Mini on top it is perfect. Hope you find one soon.

I love my Topside Dual SE. The battery door has been fixed on this version and is solid. With an Asgard Mini on top it is perfect. Hope you find one soon.
Exact setup I wanted was a red splatter Topside Dual with a Red Asgard mini but I didn't have the funds then and now I have serious regrets.

Los Vapos only has one shop, in Kempton, not Boksburg

With regards to the thread, I think #cloudculture in general is in big trouble and I don't see brands working on new squonk releases but let's hope the disposable vape wave will pass eventually. Best we can do is educate people about vaping nicotine salt long term.

Thanks to @pascal@losvapos , I'm back in the squonking game. Been eyeing a Topside Duak for a very long time and now I have one!

Attachments

• Picsart_22-11-25_18-59-04-734.jpg
    Picsart_22-11-25_18-59-04-734.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 15
So after about two months, four years ago when I started vaping, I discovered squonking. And that was what I preffered ever since. But now my last squonk mod have packed up and looking at the Vape shops, it seems there is little choice. Most have nothing. Some have expensive higher end squonks and a few have old unpopular mods that is totally overpriced.
Seems like squonking is dead. Even secondhand, there is not much in the market and then you buy something that will probably last another year and you back to searching for one.
Currently using a rdta, closest thing I can find to squonking.
I know, I am having the same problem. Basically all you can find is Profile Squonk and Lost Vape Centaurus BF Squonk. I have the Profile but it only worked for a few months and now just says "check atomizer" or "atomizer short". The Lost Vape seems good but id kinda pricey and always out of stock.

The best squonk I ever had was the Revenant by TVL/Delta.

I know, I am having the same problem. Basically all you can find is Profile Squonk and Lost Vape Centaurus BF Squonk. I have the Profile but it only worked for a few months and now just says "check atomizer" or "atomizer short". The Lost Vape seems good but id kinda pricey and always out of stock.

The best squonk I ever had was the Revenant by TVL/Delta.
yes nothing new seems to be made and soon you will not find any to buy

Back