Is The Reo The End Of The Road?

No worries @BumbleBee
Great points you make.

We are all learning and discovering as we go along.

Each one of us has our own journey. My pitstop in Reoville is happening now. Yours may happen elsewhere in some time to come...

As long as we are enjoying ourselves and sharing our experiences - and most importantly - staying off stinkies - then we are all winning!

PS - dont let this thread derail to an iPhone/Samsung battle - LOL - that is an entirely different kettle of metal

LOL ;-)

Great post @Silver

Well thought out and a pleasure to read.

Thank you for sharing. And those reo triplets are just awesome!

Great post @Silver

Well thought out and a pleasure to read.

Thank you for sharing. And those reo triplets are just awesome!

Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to your impressions

great review as always @Silver, you never cease to impress with your insightful impressions of gear and juices, it's always a pleasure to read - i think next year i'll join you guys with a Reo, just need to save up first and get into the coil building side of things with my S-Fury that i'm hopefully getting next month :)

I completely agree, to each his own. I wouldn't be in the profession that I'm in if I didn't believe that. Hope you guys don't think I'm dissing the reo because I'm not at all, I actually do believe that it is better than most of the stuff out there. I also don't doubt that I will eventually get one, because everyone gets to a point in life where they just couldn't be bothered with things that don't work, that's why I have and iPhone :)

(Samsung fans feel free to start flinging poo)
Oh well what category do I fit into with my HTC One? ... :p also armed with Reo :D. Please note @Rob Fisher it's only one of each :giggle: ... maybe one day some more with be added, taking about Reos.
EDIT ... I suppose I am a true monogamist right now!

Last edited:
great review as always @Silver, you never cease to impress with your insightful impressions of gear and juices, it's always a pleasure to read - i think next year i'll join you guys with a Reo, just need to save up first and get into the coil building side of things with my S-Fury that i'm hopefully getting next month :)

Big thanks @Metal Liz - much appreciated - means a lot to me when I get all the feedback from you wonderful people. And glad I can share my experiences to help others in their decision making.

As for the REO - yes, it is quite a pricey thing - but looking at my vaping expenses over the past 8 months it has taken quite a big dive since I got the REOs. So they have saved me quite a bit ;-) LOL. Seriously, they have. Quite amazing actually.

Good luck for the S-Fury and the coil building!

Once you have build the S-Fury, the Reo will be way too simple and easy for you:).

My Reos had been the end of the road for me for a long time before I came to this forum.

I had bought a hellofalotof gear before them that all went to the way side with my first Reo. So I bought a hellofalotof Reos and hellofalotof atty's for them to carry me to my last breath. I had no desire at all to diver into any other gear when the Reoville forum was still up and running on ECF 13-14 months ago. Enter the Master Enabler of EGIGSSA :p, and I strayed off what had been a sure and straight course for a very long time. But I have my bearings back on track now with the Reos, and they do the lions share of my vaping now. I still piddle with some of the reg mods/toppers I bought since coming here, but not with the fire that burns in me for the Reos. I'll never use many of my Reos again though because I have changed my vaping style to where I don't need or want all 32 of them online anymore. So I guess that means my vaping has come full circle.

My Reos had been the end of the road for me for a long time before I came to this forum.

I had bought a hellofalotof gear before them that all went to the way side with my first Reo. So I bought a hellofalotof Reos and hellofalotof atty's for them to carry me to my last breath. I had no desire at all to diver into any other gear when the Reoville forum was still up and running on ECF 13-14 months ago. Enter the Master Enabler of EGIGSSA :p, and I strayed off what had been a sure and straight course for a very long time. But I have my bearings back on track now with the Reos, and they do the lions share of my vaping now. I still piddle with some of the reg mods/toppers I bought since coming here, but not with the fire that burns in me for the Reos. I'll never use many of my Reos again though because I have changed my vaping style to where I don't need or want all 32 of them online anymore. So I guess that means my vaping has come full circle.
What happened to number 33?

What happened to number 33?

The missing Reo was a Walnut Woodvil Mini 18490. Woodvil's were extremely hard to get back in mid 2014, could only be found in classified ads, had higher prices then when they were brand new and there was fierce competition in acquiring them. I was hunting them down and buying all of them I could. This Mini 18490 was the only one of this size that showed up in the classies for almost 2 years.

Anyway, a gent on Reoville had wanted a Mini 18490 real bad for a very long time, missed out on this walnut one because I bought it before he saw the ad. Many months after I got it he asked me to work a deal with him for it. I had known him on the forum from the start, he was a nice man, I had a bunch of other Woodvil's so we worked it out and it went to live with him.

Back