Is there a doctor in?

MarcelinoJ

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone.

Tonight while watching a movie something funny happend to me.

I was busy smoking my pico with the ruthless juice i bought the other day and after taking a few deep puffs my hart started to beat abnormal. As they say in afrikaans... it het gevoel ek kry hartkloppings.
I stopped smoking immediately and still now my chest feels tight wen i breath.
Is this because of the flavour or should i stop with the vaping all together?
This is the first time this has happend and i have been vaping for a few months now.
If it is the flavour then it sadness me to stop vaping it seeing its still a quarter full bottle.
Its the ruthless zero ez duz it on ice flavour.
Any suggestions?

Hi everyone.

I was busy smoking my pico with the ruthless juice i bought the other day and after taking a few deep puffs my hart started to beat abnormal. As they say in afrikaans... it het gevoel ek kry hartkloppings.
This is the first time this has happend and i have been vaping for a few months now.
If it is the flavour then it sadness me to stop vaping it seeing its still a quarter full bottle.
Any suggestions?
Firstly, I am NOT a doctor. Secondly, I am a complete noob but perhaps you can determine the cause of the problem by considering the following. Please note that I have no answers for you.
1. How long have you been vaping the particular e-liquid
2. How much did you use today (ml)
3. Were you chain vaping while watching the movie.
4. Any changes in the nicotine content
5. Have you been drinking water to counteract the "drying of the throat" effect caused by vaping
6. Do you have any existing medical condition that could be affected by the ejuice

What I would suggest is
- Stop vaping IMMEDIATELY.
- Take some deep breaths every couple of minutes but only for about 10 minutes or so.
- Drink water but only take small sips at a time
- Lay down but with your upper body elevated by a large pillow.

If nothing improves after a few hours or you get some other symptom(s), then perhaps you should consider getting medical attention ???

Please keep us informed of your condition.

Best wishes.

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

Any suggestions?
Hi @MarcelinoJ ,I don't think it's vapeing so it could be the flavor juice.The only medical knowledge I have is as a victim of a heart attack 3 yrs.ago my Cardiologist and G.P. both endorse my switch to vape over smokes.Neither has told me to stop for health reasons. good luck.

@ddk1978
like i said i bought the liquid a couple of day's back.
My hart didn't start doing that wen i started on the flavour, but after smoking it for a while this is the first time it happend. With my previous flavours i didn't experience this. But to answer your questions.
1. For a week now.
2. Not even more then a 2ml
3. No
4. I only smoke 0mg
5. I don't get a drying effect from vaping.
And finally
6. I don't have or had a medical condition from before starting vaping or while i have been vaping.
Thanks for the advice though.

@kev mac.
My conclusion was aswell it could be the e-liquid.
It will be really sad for my to have to give away a quarter full bottle but what has to be has to be.
Thank you for that and keep on looking after you ticker.

Hi @DoubleD
Is your question referring to the nicotine content or at what watt am i smoking the flavour at?
Its 0mg and i'm smoking it at 20w because it has mint and menthol flavour aswell.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link @Alex looks like some nice reading material. :thumbup:
@Viper_SA you have a dirty mind.
To answer your thought.
No the movie wasn't x rated so me getting excited while vaping didn't get the blood to my hart going.

@Alex on the warning label it does say may contain traces of nicotine.
:nerd:
Looks like i should have read the label before a purchased it.

Moving on, some menthol juices, even peppermint sweets taken in excess gives me palpitations. My mom was warned by her doctor to stay away from Mint Imperials after her stroke. Might just be the menthol that affects some people, and that particular juice is quite heavy on menthol for my taste.

Another possibility, as random as it may sound, is heartburn... Often chest pain and heart palpatations are actually heartburn. Of course please don't take this as medical advice and of course speak to a professional.

@Viper_SA Have been pondering and looks like im going to switch to a fruity or creamy flavour by looking at the suggestion on the forum sounds like a good idea.
@Duffie12 i will change to a new flavour by tomorrow if i do get time to get to a store and see if the effects are still there after purchasing a different product.
Like i said this only happend after i switch to the ruthless flavour.
But after making the change and the feeling is still there i will make an appointment with my doctor.

@jlw777 thank you for the link. After reading through the article i do not have or experienced any of the symptoms mentioned. But thank you again.
Well i guess that's what vaping is all about finding the one flavour that works for you without the side effects. Lol.

Back