Is there a doctor in?

Moving on, some menthol juices, even peppermint sweets taken in excess gives me palpitations. My mom was warned by her doctor to stay away from Mint Imperials after her stroke. Might just be the menthol that affects some people, and that particular juice is quite heavy on menthol for my taste.
Now that you mention this, I had some DIY juice last night which had koolada in and started getting palpitations, I initially just thought it was the nic...wonder why this happens.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Funny I remember this happening to me about a year ago when I increased my vaping habit with higher end equipment.

Luckily it has passed so I assume my body got used to it.

As an asthmatic I was recently given a full lung function test and my lung capacity is above average for a non smoker.

This means alot because when I smoked my lung function was very below average.

Anyway maybe get your blood pressure tested but also remember that vaping THC will cause palpitations :--P:-D

question. were you a smoker before? i ask becUse i know personally when i started first few days were awesoms until i felt light headed dry throat pulpitations cravings even shortness of breath(still persists even though doctor say nothing wrong) i was vaping think 12mg at the time MTL then my body got used to it and now after starting DL same story but im using 3mg guess its only when i over vape the nic hits me then i know to stop... even on 0mg i get like a high because i chain vape then i lay down and let my mind do its thing lol

Ive had the same described problems with myself before.
It was when I just had started vaping.
The culprit was the juice in my case, I dont think the cinnamon flavoring in that specific bottle went down well with me.

Avoided that juice and never happened again. Vape on.

question. were you a smoker before? i ask becUse i know personally when i started first few days were awesoms until i felt light headed dry throat pulpitations cravings even shortness of breath(still persists even though doctor say nothing wrong) i was vaping think 12mg at the time MTL then my body got used to it and now after starting DL same story but im using 3mg guess its only when i over vape the nic hits me then i know to stop... even on 0mg i get like a high because i chain vape then i lay down and let my mind do its thing lol

Hi @Imotions i was a smoker before but that was 6years back. A year after that i started smoking bubbly. With all the rave going about smoking bubbly is like taking in 3 stinkies on a pype. Stopped with that and then i fond out about twisp. I wanted to buy one but after doing some research i switched to vaping.
The feeling has gone since this weekend and funny i'm still smoking the same flavour.
Body probably has gotten used to it.
I don't taste the mint and menthol flavours that much anymore (seeing wen i started with the ezduzit 0mg with mint you would always get a strong hit of mint in the back of your throught).
Think i'm going to enjoy it till its up, after all i did pay for it and wen it's done go look for my perfect flavour.
I must again thank everyone for there input and advise.
You guys and girls rock :headbang:

@MarcelinoJ it could have just been a panic attack? I used to get a lot of those back in the day... Can't be the nicotine since it's 0mg

Lol. You guys. Strange how your body tries to reject something the one minute the next it loves it.

Back