Issues I Am Busy Fixing.

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Please bear with my I know what the issues are and I am busy fixing them.

• Can't change avatar images
  • Signature not updating
  • Errors sometimes replying to posts
  • MYSQL Error on front page at times
Please bear with me. I promise to have this done ASAP.

Also if you have any to add, please do so here.

Noticed you mentioned Avatar images. I can't seem to find signatures.

Hi Gizmo

Another glitch I noticed is that when you add two consecutie capital letters into the title of a new thread, it automatically uncapitalises the second letter.

For example, i created a thread this morning. In the title it had SA. It automatically became Sa.

Ok silver 1 thanks for the info.

Revn. Not quite sure what you mean

Giz, place where you start for your signature banner under your name at the top does not show. Have an idea this is only the case for moderators/administrators. I had to change my signature banner using the admin site.

Hi Gizmo

Another glitch I noticed is that when you add two consecutie capital letters into the title of a new thread, it automatically uncapitalises the second letter.

For example, i created a thread this morning. In the title it had SA. It automatically became Sa.
I added a space between the S and the A as an interim solution, Silver. Great thread btw.

Ok silver 1 thanks for the info.

Revn. Not quite sure what you mean

Giz, place where you start for your signature banner under your name at the top does not show. Have an idea this is only the case for moderators/administrators. I had to change my signature banner using the admin site.

I mean what @Matthee just said.
Couldn't find the option to change my sig.

Looks like signature issue is the only one left correct?

Back