Istick connection issue?

Already sharing useful information, thanks @Bender ;-):clap:

This is sure to be helpful to the vast number of iStick users we have on here :D

I've had some issues too, but luckily mine was just the pin getting recessed so propping it back up fixed the problem for me :nerd:

I am planning on running the Nautilus mini on my Istick (Once I get it :devil:). The Nauty has a spring loaded center pin on the atty itself, anything to worry about there?

just a side note. I had issues with a VAMO that I use to know... I had to do that sorry:-D... but back on track, When I stripped the VAMO to lock the center pin down (The spring on it was made from chocolate) I noticed the insulator looked very familiar.

This afternoon I was sitting bored and had nothing to do except break open a dead Nautilus coil and guess what I found...

20141220_001826.jpg

I might be mistaken and I don't have anything to tear down to confirm but that looks very much the same as the insulator on a mod doesn't it?

I am planning on running the Nautilus mini on my Istick (Once I get it :devil:). The Nauty has a spring loaded center pin on the atty itself, anything to worry about there?

I don't think it will be a problem at all. Based on the number of iSticks out there versus the number of people who have had problems (even minor ones) it seems like the iStick is holding up pretty well. I think what hurts it most is constant screwing in/out of atty's (which I did at first...hence my recessed pin)...and this can be solved by using either the included 510 to 510/ego or getting a "bending adapter" (which is the best option, because it adds a spring loaded 510) :D

Add a 510-eGo adapter to your fasttech orders sometimes. (i did it yesterday, again.) R20.

Back