It did not go as planned

Juan_G

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello everybody!! It's time to come clean, so my plan was to stop vaping in January, did all necessary preparation for this big occasion and sold all my gear except my Aurora Pod - just in case òf emergency. Well yes so the just in case of emergency became a permanent vaping situation again and here I am, still vaping away haha. Still better than going back to smoking cigarettes so all is not lost.

Do kinda wish I just quit when I was supposed to seeing as getting juice is almost impossible now lol! Maybe it's a sign....

Anycase hope you all are doing well!!

Hello everybody!! It's time to come clean, so my plan was to stop vaping in January, did all necessary preparation for this big occasion and sold all my gear except my Aurora Pod - just in case òf emergency. Well yes so the just in case of emergency became a permanent vaping situation again and here I am, still vaping away haha. Still better than going back to smoking cigarettes so all is not lost.

Do kinda wish I just quit when I was supposed to seeing as getting juice is almost impossible now lol! Maybe it's a sign....

Of mice and men boet.

Regards

Bro. actually happy to see you still doing well. Don't worry about the stuff that you didn't achieve. Look forward to the stuff your going to achieve.
Welcome back!

Back