Italian Squonk Bottles for REO's

@GregF
Same bere, I don't have too many lying around. I did receive my first Reo mini that I bought 2nd hand with a square bottle that was definitely aftermarket. Bad a red cap and was very very soft. Squonked quite well. Don't have it anymore, but I'm sure there must be alternatives. Maybe hit up Westpack and try to find something that might fit? Seemsnlime Reo repair kits and spares are becoming scarce. Sure hope we still get them, otherwise I have 5 very expensive mods that will eventually no work anymore :confused:

Maybe try hitting up @Justin Pattrick
The Lepri- whatyamacallit mod also uses Reo bottlez

BTW, I'll be down for a group buy on some bottles and feed tubes if anyone cares to organise one.

@GregF, I got some spares, but with all the mods.......I will definitely keep an eye out. There is still a Grand in the USA that haunts me, if I pull the trigger I will order some bottles for you. Are yours damaged? If so pm me.

Sorry bro, no spares on this side. Just recently swapped my Italian ones for standard ones.
@Andre, I've got also about 5 brand new Italian bottles, but I prever my old school Reo one's. Luckely I pulled the trigger a while ago and bought about 10 6ml and 10 3ml spare bottles. Even on the SVA and Therion I have about 5 spare for each mod. I recently try to find out who have stock of the Hcigar bottles, my concern is you can't buy a mod and battle to get bottles. I think @GregF, must try to establish a group buy from Reomods.

Thanks all for the response but I was not looking to grab your spare bottles, I just thought there must be some suppler/manufacturer locally who has these bottles and I missed it somewhere.
@Petrus it looks like there are a few guys who might want to help with shipping from Reosmods so maybe put the word out if you are going to buy anything. I would be looking for a mini but only next year some time.

@Andre, I've got also about 5 brand new Italian bottles, but I prever my old school Reo one's. Luckely I pulled the trigger a while ago and bought about 10 6ml and 10 3ml spare bottles. Even on the SVA and Therion I have about 5 spare for each mod. I recently try to find out who have stock of the Hcigar bottles, my concern is you can't buy a mod and battle to get bottles. I think @GregF, must try to establish a group buy from Reomods.
ha you beat me to it

Thanks all for the response but I was not looking to grab your spare bottles, I just thought there must be some suppler/manufacturer locally who has these bottles and I missed it somewhere.
@Petrus it looks like there are a few guys who might want to help with shipping from Reosmods so maybe put the word out if you are going to buy anything. I would be looking for a mini but only next year some time.
@GregF, I am with you for next year, now I must by a Kindle or some sort of pressie for HRH just to justify my hobby.

Do these italian bottles fit in the Paddy Vapes Leprechaun?

And me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! I do miss some notifications so if anyone initiates a group buy and I don't respond please check with me if you do remember.

Does anyone with experience have the apatite to organize a reosmods group buy yet?

Back