Itaste Vtr And Brass Nemesis Clone For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alex no problem. Give me your contact details we can do the deal

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Lol.... I still have a vtr for sale

@Tristan not a bad trade, but I'm looking for a more powerful device, maybe the seven 22 or something

Extremely tempted. Was going to go for a VTR ironically enough. But been convinced to dive into the deep end and go for a mech with rebuildable coils. Want to see how quickly I can learn to swim. Ha ha!!

Then the vtr is a better option. Variable voltage and wattage and has short circuit protection. So you don't have to worry about popping batteries, it simply won't fire if there is a short

I have that exact same VTR, mine was an upgrade from the MVP.

Then the vtr is a better option. Variable voltage and wattage and has short circuit protection. So you don't have to worry about popping batteries, it simply won't fire if there is a short

With a RBA in the longer term?

That makes 2 of us Haha

Yeah I've been using mines for a while and it's awesome.... Normally use a kayfun at around 1ohm @Matthee

With a RBA in the longer term?

You know, I use my Trident RDA on the VTR quite a lot lately, and for me anyway there is no perceptible difference. I actually can't believe how low the VTR fires at, the coils in the trident are .6/.7 ohm.

Yeah I've been using mines for a while and it's awesome.... Normally use a kayfun at around 1ohm @Matthee

Because of the W and A limitations on the VTR that 1 ohm coil of yours is effectively around 1.2 ohms, which is the lowest a VTR can effectively go. (Ohms Law calculator) So, if you want to use or experiment the full spectrum of an RBA I would not advise it. But, if you have cash around, it is a good device to start your RBA journey with, but you will eventually want a mech mod as well.

Yeah you right. 100%...... There sure just somethings a regulated mod won't do that a mech will. Good starter device device to the newbie rebuilder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back