Jay Jay's PK ICE - mixed fruit ice

ShaneW

Juicy Joes Owner
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Jay Jay’s PK Ice brings you a fresh klap of mixed fruit with some ice to cool it down and make the flavours pop. A next level fruit salad mix that will leave your lips smacking (or klapping) for more.

Now available at both Juicy Joes stores as well as online. R180 for 60ml
1f642.png
:)

http://juicyjoes.co.za/?product=pk-ice-mixed-fruit-ice-60ml

PK ICE.PNG
WhatsApp Image 2018-04-06 at 10.35.41.jpeg

Last edited:
Jay Jay’s PK Ice brings you a fresh klap of mixed fruit with some ice to cool it down and make the flavours pop. A next level fruit salad mix that will leave your lips smacking (or klapping) for more.

Now available at both Juicy Joes stores as well as online. R180 for 60ml
1f642.png
:)

http://juicyjoes.co.za/?product=pk-ice-mixed-fruit-ice-60ml

View attachment 128552
View attachment 128553

@ShaneW, is this a local juice?
Tell us more about JayJays?

By the way, the link you provided seems a bit wonky, takes me to a FB page that says Im leaving facebook. Lol.

Thanks @Silver link should be fixed now, I need to stop copy/pasting from FB lol

Jay Jay's is indeed a local juice range. The juices that are being released under the Jay Jay's banner are all from the staff at Juicy Joes (their own recipes). It is being mixed and bottled for us by Benji (Vapour Mountain) in his laboratory.

What we have done with the Jay Jay's range is to allow for our staff, that have their own awesome recipes, but because of their commitment to the store do not have the time to mix and bottle - a way to get into the market. They will earn off each bottle that gets sold.

The 1st juice (PK ice - mixed fruit ice) is my recipe. The 2nd juice, which is currently steeping and will be released soon, is Martins (from our Table View branch) recipe. There are a few more in their final stages that will be released over the next few months.

This is a great idea @ShaneW. What an awesome idea. Martin is such an asset to your Table View branch, so helpful and friendly no matter how busy he is.

Back