JHB Vape Meet #5

I have class most of the day. So will only be able to pop in for a hour or so after class. Do i still have to rsvp?

Hi All
So here are the details of the Vape Meet which have been confirmed:

Date: 30th August 2014 at 14:00 - Vendors and staff are requested to be there at 13:00

Venue: The Alibi

Competitions:

Cloud Blowing Competition number 3 - Prizes to be announced
Judges for the competition: To be announced

Coil Building competition - Prizes to be announced
Judges to be anounced

Lucky Draw - Vendors please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za should you wish to sponsor prizes, I have emailed numerous other vendors from the above email address offering them tables and requesting prizes

Vendor Tables - Vendors should you wish to have a table at the Vape meet please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za to book your table, vendors are requested to come at 13:00 to set up.

Taste Box collection: Please bring juices for our 3 Taste Boxes travelling the country. Vendors are also more than welcome to give of their juices. Make sure the bottles are secure and well marked with nicotine content, etcetera.

PIF gear collection: Bring any vaping gear you wish to donate to PIF. This gear will be handed to PIF Boss @TylerD at the end of the day.

Photographer/Videographer: Non -forum member

More details will be announced as time goes on:

As it Stands the Vendor Tables are as follows:

Vape King
Skyblue Vaping
Vape Club
Vape Cartel
Craft Vapour
Juicy Joes
The Steamery

Please dont forget to press the RSVP button on the first post of this thread should you wish to attend. Lets try beat the 121 mark we made last time.

Last edited:
i know i dont drink beer , but i thought you might like the idea ...

I think I have to be at this Vape meet seeing that on the day of the last one my wife gave birth. Count me in.

Haha:rofl: She might be tagging along with me as well.

Trying to get my wife to come with, but she is not interested. :rolleyes:

Meh, quiet time for me!:--P:-D

Back