JHB Vape Meet #5

Hey all is there someone going from Robertsham or close by a friend and I need transport we'll put in money for petrol aswell please let me know thanks.

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk

Hey all is there someone going from Robertsham or close by a friend and I need transport we'll put in money for petrol aswell please let me know thanks.

I would have offered to give you'll a lift, since I'm in Alberton, but I'm going to be leaving from my cousins place in Greenstone. could maybe offer a lift back, but that also depends on how long I stay at the meet. From Grrenstone, I just have to drop a few peeps in Randburg then I should be at the meet around 2-2:30

I know that this needs to go into the wanted section, but since this is also related to the vape meet, maybe I could get an answer.

Any venders going to be selling off some Rayon Cellucotton, I wan to see if I can get all my coil building stuff ready, for when I get my 50w mod and when my Kayfun gets delivered, also going to need a few other small items :)

what time do you plan on leaving the meet bud? A little early or a bit later. I don't think that will be a problem

I dont plan on staying too late, might stick around there till 4-4:30
Just enough time to have a few drinks and socialize a bit, oh and I need to check how the clowns get blown...lol

Hi all
The Darth_V@PER and fandamily will also not be making it tomorrow.

Traveling from Bulawayo to SA tomorrow but will be to late for the meet.

Was really looking forward in blowing all my cash and meeting up with all of you awesome peeps but not going to risk it with the timing.

I really needed some help with my Kayfun and Russian but will hopefully get it somewhere soon.

May you all have a fabulous meet... Sorry I'm missing out seriously!!!

Will miss all of you!!!
Going to miss you guys. Please travel safe.

via Tapatalk

Hi all
The Darth_V@PER and fandamily will also not be making it tomorrow.

Traveling from Bulawayo to SA tomorrow but will be to late for the meet.

Was really looking forward in blowing all my cash and meeting up with all of you awesome peeps but not going to risk it with the timing.

I really needed some help with my Kayfun and Russian but will hopefully get it somewhere soon.

May you all have a fabulous meet... Sorry I'm missing out seriously!!!

Will miss all of you!!!
Going to miss you guys. Please travel safe.

via Tapatalk

Yah , FYI , i will not be wearing me kilt tomorrow , nearer lost some family parts last time , kept having to rub em to keep warm and some peeps didn't like that jesture .

@Darth_V@PER , travel safe , i have planned to go home (bulawayo) in September for a week only ...

I am at work right now and just put the last bit of grandmaster in my nautilus. Need some juice. luckily there will some tomorrow right?

See you guys tomorrow! I'll be there and sure to stock up before I head to the UK on Wednesday :)

The buzz shopping center or waterford shopping center? cause the facebook page says waterford

There is a McDonalds in the parking area of the centre where Alibi is
Alibi is about 50 metres away from the Mcdonalds

It's the same center :) the side with hooters is the buzz the other side is Waterford
Hooters!? I hereby formally request that the meet be moved to Hooters... For um... um... I don't know for what reason, I just request it.

All in favour say hoo... I mean aye...

Back