Joburg Vapers #2

Hi guys

Was thinking of booking a section of a pub for the vape meet - was thinking of this place as they have an upstairs section which would then be completely separate and private then, just wanted to get your opinions first, would like to do the booking today if we agree on it however, tomorrow the latest.

If you have any other suggestions they are welcome otherwise we will just have it at our place again, we thought about the clubhouse (Hans) however with the amount of people coming to this one parking would be a problem and also he said the most he can allow is 10 which doesn't suit us at all.

Let me know what you guys think
Sounds good to me! Have you guys settled on a date yet?

i am happy with a location like that, especially if it is a separate section ;)

they know about the vaping and will allow us to puff away like steam engines?

I have been there a few times and have vaped both inside and outside, I wanted to check if you guys would be happy with a venue like that before I arrange anything properly but I am sure they would have no problem.

Just an update, I just spoke to them and he said that there is a 21st there on saturday however that is on the inside, they said we could take the outside section on the otherside (It wraps around the side) which he said will also be pretty private then - the upstairs section is no longer available as they had a function and the people broke the deck somehow.

I would like to have it at a proper venue preferably so like I said all suggestions are welcome

i am a sad sad puppy , the boss just told me that him and i are heading out to Eastern Cape on Thursday !! seriously .

Ok, I just realized I'm not going to make it. I have a training session that weekend :-(

Looks great, thanks for coming up with the idea @Stroodlepuff

EDIT - i didnt see your post about the 21st happening there - anyway, I dont mind whatever you guys decide.

I am not really too familiar with the places on that side but here is one alternative suggestion
Outer Limits - not sure if that place is still going - on Cedar Road - near the Virgin Active and Spar.

Ok cool so seems everyone is happy with that :)

Will be during the day aswell so I dont think the 21st would disturb us too much

One more question guys, how does 14:30 sound to everyone? Would you like it earlier/later?

14h30 is fine for me

time is good! getting a bit of a sun tan before leaving to frosty Germany :cool:

Looks great, thanks for coming up with the idea @Stroodlepuff

EDIT - i didnt see your post about the 21st happening there - anyway, I dont mind whatever you guys decide.

I am not really too familiar with the places on that side but here is one alternative suggestion
Outer Limits - not sure if that place is still going - on Cedar Road - near the Virgin Active and Spar.

the 21st will be in the evening so it should not disturb us too much, I will have a look at Outer limits though aswell and confirm the venue tomorrow afternoon.

But the date is set as 01-04-2014 at 14:30

Back