Joburg Vapers #2

Awesome Silver, you will have to lower the nic!!

Jip I'm down to the 6 to 9 mg range on the dripper and finding 18 to much on clearo's these days. Enjoy the new toys silver.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Hey @Stroodlepuff @Gizmo , there are 116 photos from last night. Should I create a new thread for them or post them here or perhaps just put it on dropbox?

Jip I'm down to the 6 to 9 mg range on the dripper and finding 18 to much on clearo's these days. Enjoy the new toys silver.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Thanks Gazza. Was dripping 5Pawns 12mg Bowdens Mate today - in heaven.
Treating my dripping sessions today as a treat. Only 3 times .... LOL
Probably will become an all day thing...

yeah, stepping down from 18mg to 12mg did the trick for me. I am quite happy with that atm

Thanks @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff for organizing the event. We had loads of fun, saw some cool gear and tried some tasty juices! Already looking forward to the next one.

If you really want to make the dripping experience more pleasant get yourself a innokin ucan. Put it on your keys with your favorite juice. It dispenses to correct amount of juice into the dripper with one push.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

If you really want to make the dripping experience more pleasant get yourself a innokin ucan. Put it on your keys with your favorite juice. It dispenses to correct amount of juice into the dripper with one push.

and looks even more sophisticated ;)

Wow, was wondering what that ucan was for. I saw it a while ago on the eciggies website and thought to myself, nah, why would i need that ;-). Now i see.... Thanks @Tornalca - however i dont see myself dripping in the car or when i go out at this stage.

Wow, was wondering what that ucan was for. I saw it a while ago on the eciggies website and thought to myself, nah, why would i need that ;-). Now i see.... Thanks @Tornalca - however i dont see myself dripping in the car or when i go out at this stage.

Still a cool addition for dripping. I agree "Don't drip and drive. Vape alive"

Back