Johannesburg DIY E-Liquid Mixers Meetup - Let's Mix and Mingle!

Old_Goat

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey Ecigssa Mixers!

I hope this post finds you all clouding happily. ️

I've been thinking about how awesome it would be to bring our local DIY e-liquid community together for a mass mixing session. The idea is to meet fellow mixers, share experiences, and maybe crack the code on that elusive recipe that's been haunting your dreams.

Date: To Be Discussed

Agenda:

1. Meet and Greet: Get to know your fellow DIY enthusiasts. Share your vaping journey and what got you into mixing.
  2. Show and Tell: Bring your favorite creations or those recipes you've been working on. Let's swap stories and maybe some e-liquids!
  3. Tips and Tricks: Share your mixing hacks, discuss flavor concentrates, and troubleshoot common issues.
  4. Group Mixing Session: We can pool our resources, try out new recipes, and experiment with different flavor combinations.
  5. Q&A Session: Have burning questions? Let's crowdsource solutions and knowledge.
I'm thinking of organizing this in a vape-friendly venue where we can have the space and resources needed for our mixing adventure. But, before we dive in, I want to gauge interest.

Who's In? Drop a reply below if you'd be interested in joining a DIY mixing meetup. If there's enough interest, we can move forward with planning the details.

Feel free to share your thoughts, preferences, or any ideas you might have to make this meetup even more fantastic.

Looking forward to mixing it up with you all!

Last edited:
I think so, let's wait and see what the rest of the community thinks. Maybe someone like @Nick Black can pipe in with some ideas.
We're thrilled to hear about the DIY mixing meetup you're planning, and we would be more than happy to participate and contribute in any way we can. It sounds like a fantastic opportunity to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share experiences, and collectively explore the world of DIY e-liquids.

Please keep us posted on the details as they unfold. We're excited to be a part of this community initiative and look forward to mixing it up with everyone!

Hey Vape Enthusiasts!

We're gearing up for an epic DIY E-Liquid Mixers Meetup right here in Johannesburg, and we want YOU to join in on the flavour-filled fun!

Are you passionate about DIY e-liquids? Do you want to mingle with fellow mixologists and industry experts? Ready to unlock the secrets of unique flavour profiles?

If you answered YES to any of the above, then this meetup is tailor-made for you!

✨ What to Expect:

• Interactive Mixing Sessions
  • DIY Tips, Tricks, and Tastings
  • Networking Opportunities
Ready to Roll? Hit that RSVP button now!

Let us know you're coming by replying to this thread with a quick "Count me in!"

Can't wait to share the vape vibes and mix up some magic together. Spread the word, bring your flavour game, and let's make this meetup one for the DIY history books!

I see interest is growing. That's great. I was starting to think I should give up on the idea.

If we can get about 20 people to RSVP, I will set a date and venue.

What if I say we meet up on 27 April? Venue to be announced. By a show of thumbs up, who would like to join? giving a thumbs-up just shows interest, it does not mean you absolutely have to be there.
Even if it is just a small meet for now, with 5 or 6 guys. What do you think?

Last edited:
Hey there!

This sounds absolutely epic! Count me in for sure. I've been DIY mixing for a while now, and the idea of connecting with other enthusiasts in Johannesburg is just fantastic.

I love the agenda you've laid out. It covers everything from sharing experiences to diving into group mixing sessions, which sounds like a blast. And the idea of a Q&A session is brilliant; there's always something new to learn in this ever-evolving world of vaping.

I'm particularly excited about the group mixing session. There's something special about collaborating with others, bouncing ideas off each other, and creating something truly unique together. Plus, who knows, maybe we'll stumble upon that holy grail recipe we've all been searching for!

Can't wait to meet everyone, swap stories, and maybe even swap some e-liquids. Let's make this happen!

Cheers!

Vape Area Wholesale UK

Hey there!

This sounds absolutely epic! Count me in for sure. I've been DIY mixing for a while now, and the idea of connecting with other enthusiasts in Johannesburg is just fantastic.

I love the agenda you've laid out. It covers everything from sharing experiences to diving into group mixing sessions, which sounds like a blast. And the idea of a Q&A session is brilliant; there's always something new to learn in this ever-evolving world of vaping.

I'm particularly excited about the group mixing session. There's something special about collaborating with others, bouncing ideas off each other, and creating something truly unique together. Plus, who knows, maybe we'll stumble upon that holy grail recipe we've all been searching for!

Can't wait to meet everyone, swap stories, and maybe even swap some e-liquids. Let's make this happen!

Cheers!

Vape Area Wholesale UK
Please hit the thumbs-up button if you are keen to join. It helps me see how many guys are interested at a glance. As I said, if we can get 5 to 10 people, I will get a venue booked for us.

So by my count, we have 4 people interested in joining. 5 if you count me in and one or two of my friends might be joining. I don't think those are bad numbers for the first-ever meet. How do you guys feel about the Tap Room in Blairgowrie as the venue? A mix of custom vape juice and craft beer sounds like a good day out to me.

that sounds like a solid plan. I will be on the bike so I wont drink

Think you tagged the wrong baxteen lol.

but for now I am partly ready. all depends on if I have my bike back after my accident by then

It looks like it is just me and @baksteen that will be there.
Maybe we should just meet at a pub or vape shop then?

Last edited:
good news is I just head back and my bike might be fixed and ready to go by then.

I will bring a few bottles of my pre mixed Dr Pepper flavor so anyone can make their own if they want.

Back