Joyetech Cuboid 200W Box Mod

It looks nice and tidy.definitely like the shape of the device, sure it's similar to rx200

looks to be far smaller than the RX200. in terms of size it looks to me like its only a little bit bigger than something like a eVic VTC Mini

Is this same board as Rx200?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Looks like a winner combination to me. Love the Cubis tank's functionality.

It's going to be a winner. The VTC mini is awesome. Now I can get a VTC mini with 2x batts and still retains a relatively small size. Only thing is I think the 200W is pretty much a meh and it will probably be pulse when set that high. Saying that I dont often go over 80W anyway. Either way I will be getting one for my collection. :)

Yea I have to say this is gonna be my next mod, I have already fallen in love with it.

Thanks for sharing @Rob Fisher
I love Pauly Meatballs's slodeshows

Lol, in this one he did deviate a bit from his normal style - I chuckled at his humour in this one

What is interesting for me is his commentary about the Cubis tank and that its more aimed at MTL and doesnt leak. Sounds worth trying to me...

What is interesting for me is his commentary about the Cubis tank and that its more aimed at MTL and doesnt leak. Sounds worth trying to me...

Yip that made me really perk up and concentrate... I will most certainly be getting one of these when they arrive! :rock:

Thanks @Rob Fisher

Looks like this could be the innovation we were looking for in a new MTL tank!

Thanks @Rob Fisher

Looks like this could be the innovation we were looking for in a new MTL tank!

100% Hi Ho!

Joyetech CUBIS Cupped Sub-Ohm Tank
The Joyetech CUBIS Sub-Ohm Tank utilizes a very unique cupped design that almost completely eliminates leaking and flooding with an internally inverted design which places airflow and coil attachment to the top of the chassis. Disassembling the CUBIS is done through the top half of the tank, in which the coil is directly attached to the chimney, allowing the bottom half of the chassis to become a solid, non-moving unit. This allows for an incredibly easy top fill method that allows users to essentially pour to fill. Paired with the 3.5ml tank capacity, the CUBIS has great range. Airflow is integrated sleekly into the top cap which then flows down into the coil and back up into the drip tip. This design makes leakage extremely difficult and provides a unique and flavor orientated vape experience.

Product Features:
  • 22mm Diameter
  • 3.5ml Tank Capacity
  • Unique Cupped Design
    • Extremely Leak Resistant Designed Reservoir
    • Coil and Top Section Removed as Solid Unit
    • Top Filled
    • Fast Filling Method
  • Hidden Top Airflow
    • Greatly Reduces Flooding and Leakage
    • Fuels Great Vapor Production
  • Specially Designed BF Coil Heads
    • Stainless Steel 316
      • 0.5 ohms
      • 15 to 30W
    • Stainless Steel 316
      • 1.0 ohms
      • 10 to 25W
    • Clapton
      • 1.5 ohms
      • 8 to 20W
  • Additional E-Juice Containment Cap
    • Easily Store and Carry E-Liquid for Use

Thanks for sharing @Rob Fisher
I love Pauly Meatballs's slodeshows

Lol, in this one he did deviate a bit from his normal style - I chuckled at his humour in this one

In the Twisted420 video he just did lung hits, I didnt see any MTL's at all. The smoking gun playing at 4:19 didnt look very MTL to me, heck my Bellus doesnt even do that wide open.
Nice tank, neat concepts, I get the feeling its all about having a new consumer coil design to lock joe public into your inhouse products.
Yeah, I get it, they're all in the business of making money.
Seems to me theres massive room to make opensource vape products, yet they all persist with creating "our consumables".

Great points you make @blujeenz

What ive learnt about airflow in these new devices is to always try test it before buying. Have thought so many times something would be a certain way - only to test it and find out its different.

On "the locking in to their consumables" - i do agree with you - however if the vape is very good on something I dont mind being locked in as long as its readily available. I do feel for the vendors though, trying to keep stock of all the different kinds of consumables

Back