Joyetech Cuboid 200W Box Mod

Nice tank, neat concepts, I get the feeling its all about having a new consumer coil design to lock joe public into your inhouse products. Yeah, I get it, they're all in the business of making money. Seems to me theres massive room to make opensource vape products, yet they all persist with creating "our consumables".

I hear you and agree... but right now before open source happens... a decent MTL tank that doesn't leak and gives a great vape is a good thing... kinda like the Stream Engine is for Lung hitters! :p

Thanks I was out all day so yay! I am just waiting on a quote from Lim as well and will make up my mind. But I want the grey/charcoal one :D
Looks like a great mod - the perfect blend between the VTC Mini and the RX200. I like the grey one as well. Good luck with the patience! :)

I need it but I need to wait for cash first.

Initial impression of this Joyetech Cuboid is that it is a clear winner on battery life, easy of use, size, great screen, price, looks and versatility. Haven't tested the various temperature settings and have only been playing with the power mode so far and I would have to say it's my favourite regulated mod now. This was a really good buy! If you have been holding out on getting a new regulated mod you can now go buy one!
VapeMailJan 009.JPG VapeMailJan 015.JPG

Initial impression of this Joyetech Cuboid is that it is a clear winner on battery life, easy of use, size, great screen, price, looks and versatility. Haven't tested the various temperature settings and have only been playing with the power mode so far and I would have to say it's my favourite regulated mod now. This was a really good buy! If you have been holding out on getting a new regulated mod you can now go buy one!
View attachment 42799 View attachment 42803

Compared to the rolo, is it more pocket friendly and how's it feel in your hand ?

Compared to the rolo, is it more pocket friendly and how's it feel in your hand ?

Eight hundred and fifty million times better! :p

No seriously it's way more pocket friendly... very comfortable in the hand... but for me the beautiful screen and simplicity of use makes it a chicken dinner! :rock:

In the Twisted420 video he just did lung hits, I didnt see any MTL's at all. The smoking gun playing at 4:19 didnt look very MTL to me, heck my Bellus doesnt even do that wide open.
Nice tank, neat concepts, I get the feeling its all about having a new consumer coil design to lock joe public into your inhouse products.
Yeah, I get it, they're all in the business of making money.
Seems to me theres massive room to make opensource vape products, yet they all persist with creating "our consumables".

Opensource is all fine and well but presents serious problems for long term innovation insofar terms of backward compatibility and getting agreement from the community about which changes should and should not be incorporated is concerned. OpenCoil V1 will turn into OpenCoil V8.945 Red Banana, Fork version number 546 (natively compatible with 32.5% of OpenTanks!) within a year. :)

Cuboid.jpg

mmmmm i have been on mechanical mods for a year and 3 months and think its time to buy me a regulated mod.

Would like to know some opinions on the cubis tank from the new owners.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would like to know some opinions on the cubis tank from the new owners.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think it is a winner!

As is the Cuboid. I have the SS one and just love the feel of the SS.

I think it is a winner!

As is the Cuboid. I have the SS one and just love the feel of the SS.

Thanks Andre. i have bought the Cubis and received it yesterday. It is a very nice tank and a good replacement for the subtanks I have.

The 0.5 SS316 coil is quite a mellow vape compared to my Crius, so I like that.

Got another one for my wife also, and installed the 1.5 ohm clapton coil for her. Great flavour and the perfect MTL vape.

unfortunately I bought an Evic VTC mini recently, so the household finance minister has not yet approved a budget for the Cuboid.....hopefully soon.

Thanks Andre. i have bought the Cubis and received it yesterday. It is a very nice tank and a good replacement for the subtanks I have.

The 0.5 SS316 coil is quite a mellow vape compared to my Crius, so I like that.

Got another one for my wife also, and installed the 1.5 ohm clapton coil for her. Great flavour and the perfect MTL vape.

unfortunately I bought an Evic VTC mini recently, so the household finance minister has not yet approved a budget for the Cuboid.....hopefully soon.
Great to hear about the Clapton coil as the Cubis is destined for HRH with the Claptons - I am just the evaluating committee. She only does very low power vaping.
The Evic Mini is perfect for the Cubis.

EDIT: Scrap that, I am going to keep this Cubis for myself and get another one for HRH.

Last edited:
However, the rx200 and dna models are 200w devices that use 3 cells to create the battery. How will this even compare to something that uses 3 cells?
You will get a lot more battery life from the rolo.I own a rx200 and for the money you have to go a long way to beat it.3f vapes @$47.00 usd

So far LOVE my Cuboid!
First time in a while I had to read the manual to fully understand the features, but easy to understand and operate from there.
Its SS316 TC mode is also spot on, vapes just like VW mode in terms of flavor and vapor production, with the added bonus of no dry hits so far.
Battery life also seems very decent, running 2 x 2800mAh Efests from my old dual 18650 mods.
It's giving my RoLo's a bit of a rest.

Back