Joyetech

vaalboy

Reomized
LV

Awards
RY4

This is currently my favourite chain vape liquid at the moment and will definitely be stocking up on some more. IMO tastes like home made caramel but a nice subtle flavour. Excellent vape and great throat hit. On the down side it is quite thick and clogs up my coils pretty quickly.

My rating
9/10

Thanks, what are you vaping it on Vaalboy?

RY4

This is currently my favourite chain vape liquid at the moment and will definitely be stocking up on some more. IMO tastes like home made caramel but a nice subtle flavour. Excellent vape and great throat hit. On the down side it is quite thick and clogs up my coils pretty quickly.

My rating
9/10
Have you tried the pure tobacco flavour of joyetech?

From what I understand, Matthee has had a lot of experience with trying different tobacco flavours. I fear though that the best ones are not locally available. Perhaps its time for Matthee to start a dedicated Tobacco thread?

I've tried it, but it was a bit too "tobacco" for me. Wet ashtray type of smell. Still got some, and will try it again.

hmm....seeing that now, if I run out of VM4 I could give that one a try. Should be locally available from eciggies, I guess.

Back