Joytech cuboid

Crittilian23

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So i got my self a cuboid this week and loving it. BUT heres my problem when i try use TC mode (SS316) is keeps going back to power mode. what am i doing wrong?

I had the same problem on my RX. What I did was clean out the connections on the tank and the mod. And then when no tank is connected to the mod, press the fire button so that resistance goes to 0.00 Ohms and then screw on the tank, it will ask if it's a new tank select yes, lock the resistance and then it should stay in TC

I had the same problem on my RX. What I did was clean out the connections on the tank and the mod. And then when no tank is connected to the mod, press the fire button so that resistance goes to 0.00 Ohms and then screw on the tank, it will ask if it's a new tank select yes, lock the resistance and then it should stay in TC

ok thanks i will give that a try now

Thanks guys tried your suggestions an even rebuilt my coils and still the same results. Havent tried the tank since then will check it a little later on. otherwise ill go to where i brought all the stuff from :)

No problem bud.. Also mine works only with spaced coils. Its got something to do with how the coils cool down faster when spaced. Hope you get it working bud

Looks like i might have to go single coil in the Silverplay v2.

I use my cuboid in SS mode with a build under 0.5 ohms, 0.22.
Had the same issue.. Cleaned contacts and tank, problem persisted.
I re flashed the software without the batteries in it. Seems to have solved the problem. I also only use spaced coils.

found the problem my coils where touching the center post i little looks like the coils shifted a little. so going to realign then now quickly and see if that has sorted it

Just moved the coils a bit and now im happly vaping in my tank again. 0.20ohm. spaced 26g. :)

Im vaping SS316L @ 0.15 ohm, 7 wrap spaced. Probably the most comfortable vape I ever had.
I recently got SS316 26g wire and I must say I am impressed. Really enjoying SS vs kanthal and kanthal claptons. I tend to go for dual tight 10-11 wraps @ 3mm and the best combination to date for me, flavour and clouds for days! Comes in at about 0.4ohms. I tried 6-8 wraps but I just could not get it to work for me.

Also still trying to figure out TC mode on the cubiod but tbh quite happy in power mode.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I got a griffin tank since I started this post. built some twisted ss316L coils for it on Sunday and love the results

Back