Joytech eVic Primo Mini 80W Mod - ✅✅✅

Max

Colours & Flavours
LV

Awards
Good Evening All - Please can some of the Suppliers confirm if you are bringing in this mod.

Thank You all so much for your excellent service and support and looking forward to your soonest possible comments.

@Maxxis @Sir Vape @KieranD @Mari @Stroodlepuff @Vaperite South Africa @Vapers Corner.

Looking for the Silver one - the first on the Left.

The eVic Primo Mini
is a compact starter mod available in multiple attractive colors, sporting a large 1.3 inch OLED display and a new easy-to-go interface. Powered by single 18650 battery, the mod can easily reach up to a maximum output power of 80W. It features a bottom battery lid which is flexible to change.

The exquisite spring loaded 510 connector of the eVicPrimo Mini is applicable for tanks with 510 length ranged at 4.0mm to 5.5mm. Tanks are also free to goup to 25mm diameter as you prefer.
joyetech_80w_evic_primo_mini_box_mod_6__1.jpg

This is being stocked arrive by us later this week / early next week.

Hi @Gizmo - that's cool news - any thoughts on the price in the meantime - hope you have the Silver & Black one incoming.

Best Regards - Max

Hi @Gizmo - Please Squire - do you possibly have any Feedback - at this time - regarding the eVic Primo Mini 80W.

Thank You so much and looking forward to your soonest possible reply.

Best Regards - Max
CC @KZOR

Have Primo Mini mods only coming in next week :)

Hi @Sir Vape - Please can you confirm if its the mods are going to be sold as a separate mod or will the mod only be sold as part of a kit.

Thank You so much for your awesome service and looking forward to your soonest comments.

Best Regards - Max

Hi @Sir Vape - Please can you confirm if its the mods are going to be sold as a separate mod or will the mod only be sold as part of a kit.

Thank You so much for your awesome service and looking forward to your soonest comments.

Best Regards - Max

Only the mod Max. Not a fan of the tanks. Mod looks killer though :)

Hi @KZOR - thank you for that - I'm glad you got the Blue one you were after :applaudit: :applaudit:

I was after the Silver one - Frikken Awesome Mod - got mine from Sir Vape - just down the road from me.

Take Care and Chat soon.

Hi @KZOR - thank you for that - I'm glad you got the Blue one you were after :applaudit: :applaudit:

I was after the Silver one - Frikken Awesome Mod - got mine from Sir Vape - just down the road from me.

Take Care and Chat soon.

Hi @Max

Have you had time to use this mod yet? I'm looking to replace my old Subox.

Thanks,

Hi @Lehan

Yes - I have - the LG 3000 just slipped into place - the underside locking door clicked into place - the 5 clicks worked spot on - the settings menu is very user friendly - and a very very smooth process indeed - runs my Ammit Single Coil RTA with ease - the Display Screen is Frikken Awesome - so as an 80W Mod - has done exactly what it is meant to do - it's not an HE Mod - that's for sure - but it is cool. :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit:

Hope the above helps.

Back