JuggerKnot Mini RTA - Reviews

The coil legs are 4mm at the mo , and running a Demon killer Quad- 3 ID with Swag SUPREME and only had joy the whole day , want to try an Alien Clapton shortly , quick question please - I change juice [deserts and strawberry mixes] frequently and want to know when must I change cotton ?
I change cotton every 2 tanks.
Depends on if the profiles are complimentary and if your cotton or coils are looking slightly brown :D

Kidney Puncher cores (3x28 AWG) with Coil Society alien 34 AWG. comes out to about 0.25 ohms and custom built by myself.
Well if you ever decide to go commercial with your coils (if you haven't already and I am just living under a rock) , then please let me know

@Christos - if you go commercial with your coils I'll buy a forward contract for the next 100 coils ;-)
hehe

Well if you ever decide to go commercial with your coils (if you haven't already and I am just living under a rock) , then please let me know
Thank you. I barely have time to make coils for myself... I did however learn a lot about coil making from @akhalz who is my coil guru when I need fancy coils.

''One can taste when the flavour subsides a bit - then you know it could be the wick getting tired. But the problem is that most times, you dont actually notice it because it happens so gradually. When you change wicks you notice a big difference.''@Silver

Morning you nice people , changed to Alien clapton, 3 id, 5 wraps with the Swag supreme cotton and the flav from the Loaded -Smores is insane , on the Smok [even with a brand new coil installed] you barely tasted the marshmallow and cracker .Now it's right on top and the taste is insane !

Last edited:
''One can taste when the flavour subsides a bit - then you know it could be the wick getting tired. But the problem is that most times, you dont actually notice it because it happens so gradually. When you change wicks you notice a big difference.''@Silver
Morning you nice people , changed to Alien clapton, 3 id, 5 wraps with the Swag supreme cotton and the flav from the Loaded -Smores is insane , on the Smok [even with a brand new coil installed] you barely tasted the marshmallow and cracker .Now it's right on top and the taste is insane !

Great to hear @ARYANTO
And that is one of the main attractions for me of rebuildables versus (most) stock coils
I know there are some stock coils these days that have great flavour but for the basic ones, there is just no contest against a good rebuildable setup

Got this character today.
Must say so far it's a winner.
Using the stock coil that came with the gear rta ( 28 + 38x9 + 28 + 36) framed staple.
On my 7th or 8th tank of juice and great wicking, great draw (50% airflow open), great flavour.

PSX_20181231_150944.jpg

157c1eee261e1dc382e7fff38ae6be9b.jpg
c0849b4c4970f328bb4d17bf635eaedd.jpg
4165b32242330131ff7a75b9f53da13c.jpg
ac84d5b1ee7ca91b37cd306abb557565.jpg

This is how I am currently wicking it. Thinned out cotton suggestion by @Christos and cotton floating (like a puddle thing) suggested by @Pho3niX90

Flavour for days! Sorry I didnt wipe the tank for the photo...too eager to vape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first round of stock with concomitant all round positive hype (you know who you are!) got me interested. Then I read somewhere that the Juggerknot Mini is tops for bringing out high notes. Thus, I joined the second round from the Vape Den (@Pho3niX90).

Coiled and wicked it my way. Kanthal Clapton wire (26AWG, wrapped twice with 32AWG), 7 wraps with 3.5mm ID. The legs are 5mm. My Geekvape building thingy measured it at 1.28 ohms, but on the Armour Pro it shows 1.17 ohms. Wicked with TFC. Thinned out the tails, cut off the sides, and tucked them in - not touching the bottom.

Filled with my Dry Lemon juice, which I had in mind from the start. Installed on the Armour Pro with a 510 drip tip adapter and a MTL friendly drip tip. Air slots about 1/6th open. 20W.

Holy smokes! Smooth, very smooth air flow. The bitter and biting notes of the Dry Lemon comes through perfectly. Just like a Dry Lemon beverage tastes. I have the same juice in a Skyline (different coil though) and it is not nearly as beverage perfect as in the Juggerknot. This is a keeper for sure.

Without this forum I would not have even known about this RTA. Cheers to you all!

t5uzFxz.jpg

YwAkRkI.jpg

SPgnZY7.jpg

Last edited:
The first round of stock with concomitant all round positive hype (you know who you are!) got me interested. Then I read somewhere that the Juggerknot Mini is tops for bringing out high notes. Thus, I joined the second round from the Vape Den.

Coiled and wicked it my way. Kanthal Clapton wire (26AWG, wrapped twice with 32AWG), 7 wraps with 3.5mm ID. The legs are 5mm. My Geekvape building thingy measured it at 1.28 ohms, but on the Armour Pro it shows 1.17 ohms. Wicked with TFC. Thinned out the tails, cut off the sides, and tucked them in - not touching the bottom.

Filled with my Dry Lemon juice, which I had in mind from the start. Installed on the Armour Pro with a 510 drip tip adapter and a MTL friendly drip tip. Air slots about 1/6th open. 20W.

Holy smokes! Smooth, very smooth air flow. The bitter and biting notes of the Dry Lemon comes through perfectly. Just like a Dry Lemon beverage tastes. I have the same juice in a Skyline (different coil though) and it is not nearly as beverage perfect as in the Juggerknot. This is a keeper for sure.

Without this forum I would not have even known about this RTA. Cheers to you all!

t5uzFxz.jpg

YwAkRkI.jpg

SPgnZY7.jpg
Received mine on Tuesday and was planning to try it this weekend. After reading this, can't wait to throw a coil and wick in it!

Well after much waiting and anticipation, what can I say?

This rta is bloody amazing! Flavour is incredible! Wicking is a breeze, running a @smilelykumeenit alien at 0.36 ohms. Great airflow, full flavour, dense clouds. I'm a very happy vaper :D

20190208_181902-1470x2042.jpg

P.S. Drip tip is a bit short for my liking although it is pretty. Swapped it for the Recurve tip.

The first round of stock with concomitant all round positive hype (you know who you are!) got me interested. Then I read somewhere that the Juggerknot Mini is tops for bringing out high notes. Thus, I joined the second round from the Vape Den (@Pho3niX90).

t5uzFxz.jpg

YwAkRkI.jpg

SPgnZY7.jpg

Awesome to hear @Andre !
Glad you are enjoying it
Thank you for the feedback -- have been interested in this tank for quite a while - but now i am itching...

Well, not sure whether to thank you or be cross with you for your post... :p
more fomo developing...

Awesome to hear @Andre !
Glad you are enjoying it
Thank you for the feedback -- have been interested in this tank for quite a while - but now i am itching...

more fomo developing...
"Silver's DIY Experience Thread"
"Silver's Juggerknot Experience Thread"
"Silver's Dani Mini Experience Thread"
I'm keeping notes @Silver :D

Awesome to hear @Andre !
Glad you are enjoying it

more fomo developing...

I think you'll enjoy this tank @Silver , I agree with Andre's thoughts. The flavour is more crisp, with my daily fruity ice vape it really shines.

Just don't put the juggerknot on the Dani Mini.
The Dani is so small it makes the juggerknot look oversized!
20190208_103159.jpg

Pic for reference and not actually used like this in case @Rob Fisher sees this...

I think you'll enjoy this tank @Silver , I agree with Andre's thoughts. The flavour is more crisp, with my daily fruity ice vape it really shines.

Thanks @JB1987
Youre not making it any easier
When i see "crisp" and "fruity ice" in the same sentence I get a fuzzy warm feeling of FOMO that develops! :)

Thanks @JB1987
Youre not making it any easier
When i see "crisp" and "fruity ice" in the same sentence I get a fuzzy warm feeling of FOMO that develops! :)
Don't forget top airflow with a 0% chance of this RTA ever leaking in the upright position!

Awesome to hear @Andre !
Glad you are enjoying it

more fomo developing...
...told you it was a winner;)

...told you it was a winner;)

I know you did !
Lots of people have said its a winner
Very few havent liked it
Thats what makes this vaping very interesting.... and painful at times....

Anyone know who has stock of this RTA

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back