JuggerKnot Mini RTA - Reviews

@Wimmas based in your pics above:
1. Raise your coil a bit more so when you look the air holes, you don’t see the bottom of the coil
2. Thin out those tails some more, also a bit shorter so you don’t see them through the juice holes.

Taste is subjective, but the above is how I run my JuggMini.

@Wimmas based in your pics above:
1. Raise your coil a bit more so when you look the air holes, you don’t see the bottom of the coil
2. Thin out those tails some more, also a bit shorter so you don’t see them through the juice holes.

Taste is subjective, but the above is how I run my JuggMini.
Thanks Brommer, will do so on the next build! Small changes in a build can make a huge difference

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

I do not have something to measure coil length to the mm...I usually eyeball it and use common sense to ensure the airflow hits the coil bottom / side. I have tried 3.5mm and 3mm ID coils. The 3.5mm does work but you need to thin out the cotton substantially. The 3mm has worked great so far. Reason I haven't tried 2.5mm is cause I feel like it will increase the amount of airflow which is too much for me already. I'll try it sometime soon and see what I get.

The other thing I have found on single coil is around 0.2 ohm works for me and I get this through a Ni80 Tri-Core 26g wrapped in 40g. If I go with thinner wire or less cores and the ohms increase, the ramp up and heating of the coil is too quick for me and burns the liquid too fast, resulting in popping / semi-dry burns. I like the longer draws so I need to stick to lower ohms.

Below some pics of the build I did tonight. I put in some Nutty Crunch Cookie and the flavor is good, but once again an emphasis on the sweetener in the juice. On my Intake there is a more balanced flavor - you taste all the layers. In the JKM the layers are in the back, and the sweetener upfront in your face.

I was close to buying either of the two but there are three reasons I did not

1. Dual coil - In my experience it just drains batteries too quickly as I need to push the watts to at least 60w to get a decent vape and ramp up
  2. Juice consumption - In my experience a dual coil setup consumes more juice and the stuff is already so expensive
  3. Bottom airflow - I am scared of leaking. I travel from JHB to Cape Town quite often and I do not need a tank which is going to leak inside my laptop bag or somewhere during the day when I cannot rewick
I would've loved to get one of them or both....Maybe I'll get them sometime in the near future.

As for the wicking - I vape around 20 - 30ml of liquid a day. After that the coil becomes so black and gives off a burnt taste on the Intake, then I have to rewick. The JKM does last a bit longer though. Never happened with my Ammit 25mm single - I could use it for 4 - 5 days without rewicking. I assume it's because of the small chamber on the Intake and the restricted draw. It's one of the trade-offs for immense flavour.

If juice consumption is an issue, steer clear of the Fatality 25mm. The Reload is better imo, consumption is much less, air flow is more restrictive and flavor slightly better.

As for you wicks becoming black, that is 100% down to the juice you are using as it has waaaaay to much sweetener. One particular juice I used caused my wicks to turn black over just 1 day! Other juices, my wicks are still whiteish after 4 days. I also go through 30-45ml of juice a day.

Last edited:
SOMEone made a big mistake - I thrive on strawberry and JKM 's first load was 1000% fun and flavour
got mine from Vape den,

Tried a new build and raised the coil to where the bottom cannot be seen through the air slots, but it did not do it for me. Did another build with the coil very close to the deck, and I think it hit the spot for me. Although everything still tastes VERY sweet, the flavor has improved overall and I am getting used to it.

The more I use the tank, the more I enjoy it. Must say this one is a winner for sure! I would personally rate this as one of the best single coil flavor RTA's of all time, if not the best!

On the JKM I found the Framed Stapled Coils work the best at creating a well rounded flavour profile. After that a Quad Core Alien also works best, Fused Clapton’s for me tend to bring out the sweet notes so for certain juices they work very well.

My preference is to run a 4mm Framed Staple Coil (5x Wraps @ 0.32ohm) find the larger coil fills the deck better and allows the airflow to incircle the coil a lot better. The larger coil also helps to reduce the chamber which enhances the flavour.

I run the coil fairly low using the No 5 slot of the coiling tool, anything higher on the JKM reduces the flavour for me. I don’t have issues with wicking the 4mm coil, slightly thinned out cotton and cotton is placed on top of the wick ports with cotton just barely visible through the wick ports. If there is gurgling when taking a drag the cotton is thinner out to much.

This Framed Stapled setup works wonders on Deserts, Custards, Bakery and complex Fruit Profiles with low Ice/Menthol.

Wotofo and Coilology both have a very good quality Framed Staple Wire Spool and it’s cheap to.

*Coil in photos is a 4mm Fused Clapton*
B204FB38-D965-451E-A810-AB7039CC2820.jpeg
EF488842-1E98-4D6F-A685-B4D61FA09763.jpeg
C7EBC7B7-6BAB-4A4D-ACE0-318A13BF3A7A.jpeg
77AD9C25-A576-4034-A347-561230896C0C.jpeg
ACE3CE1E-2D84-43B0-BA14-A5EEACA1141A.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks @CaliGuy

I am always looking at different tried and tested builds, so appreciate your post with the great pics!

I would appreciate hearing your feedback if you do decide to give the 4mm coil I go.

I also like to try many different builds on an Atty before I conclude it is a good or bad product. There are so many variables to play with and should not be overlooked. That’s way I prefer to purchase exotic wire spools to make my own Coils which help when testing hardware. Once you find a coil build and spec that works sure then go out and spend on some hand crafted coils to match the spec.

I also use 4 different types of cotton, all are very good but also very different from each other. So experiment with cotton too, a pack of cotton it really not that expensive.

Hi Guys, haven't used mine in a while. What coils do you recommend I should use. Currently I think I have smilelykumeenit coil but dont experience the wowness that most people rave about. I'm considering selling mine.

Hi Guys, haven't used mine in a while. What coils do you recommend I should use. Currently I think I have smilelykumeenit coil but dont experience the wowness that most people rave about. I'm considering selling mine.
If I may ask, what have you been using in the interim that gives you wowness?

I am always in search of flavor chasing atomizers.

Back