Juggerknot Mini RTA

I'm in Roodepoort, work in Dainfern.
If you want to I can bring it in to the office and you can swing by and check it out. Then you'll know what you getting yourself into should you wish to buy.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I have been in impulse buy mode for a while and have had my Reload for far too long!

I know these RTAs are very different but are there any members here that have both the Reload RTA and the Juggerknot Mini RTA?

Flavor comparison between the two tanks? The thing I love most about the Reload is that pure omph of undiluted intense saturated flavor!
Does the tank get hot?

I am in two minds about this RTA as it looks similar to the OBS Engine and the flavor on that was bang average.

Like you, I am a long standing fan of the reload and still have mines.

You cant really compare the 2 because on is single and the other dual. Both have their flavour profiles that my be specific to each RTA.

I understand the 2 minds because it looks like the engine but besides the airflow, it completely different.

You cant really compare the 2 because on is single and the other dual. Both have their flavour profiles that my be specific to each RTA.

I understand the 2 minds because it looks like the engine but besides the airflow, it completely different.

So you recommend it as a flavor chasing RTA?

I'm in Roodepoort, work in Dainfern.
If you want to I can bring it in to the office and you can swing by and check it out. Then you'll know what you getting yourself into should you wish to buy.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Fantastic, thank you. I will let you know when I am in the area!

Definitely, if u thought the reload was easy too wick this is just as easy. Its very good for fruits and menthols and packs a punch. For me desserts are nicer in dual coil rtas.

i stuck a 510 tip on my Jugger mini last night- all i can say i wow. flavour was great before but its even greater now.

I got mine late December and it is the only tank on the S-priv the whole time, flavour for days , everything is easy with this mod. Refill can get messy , just turn it on it's side and don't overfill , coiling and wicking is a breeze- as it is my 1st Rta , if I can get it done , anybody can , going to get the silver one too as soon as Shaun at The Vape Den restock .
20190109_115945[1].jpg

Last edited:
I got mine late December and it is the only tank on the S-priv the whole time, flavour for days , everything is easy with this mod. Refill can get messy , just turn it on it's side and don't overfill , coiling and wicking is a breeze- as it is my 1st Rta , if I can get it done , anybody can , going to get the silver one too as soon as Shaun at The Vape Den restock .

You chose well for your first rta

View attachment 155386

Ill wait too. Cloud Lounge may get stock soon, otherwise I will wait for The Vape Den.

I have my sights set on the Juggerknot Mini. Currently using a Serpent Elevate and Intake RTAs which I do enjoy, Elevate is a bit of pain to get the wicking right but the flavour makes up for it, better than the Intake.

My question though, would guys recommend the Juggerknot above something like the Gear RTA or Serpent/Intake?

I have my sights set on the Juggerknot Mini. Currently using a Serpent Elevate and Intake RTAs which I do enjoy, Elevate is a bit of pain to get the wicking right but the flavour makes up for it, better than the Intake.

My question though, would guys recommend the Juggerknot above something like the Gear RTA or Serpent/Intake?
I spoke Rob and he recommended the Gear , but Shaun from Vape Den swopped my Gear for a JK Mini and is Using the JK himself , flavour rocks and it is so easy to coil and wick .

Hi JB

I have all three.. intake,elevate and Knot...

The knot is the best by far. Wick is easier as elevate and if you hot the intake tuned in, the juggerknot is thr same style of wicking as intake...

Thanks guys, apart from the price, I'm not too keen on the Gear as I despise a leaking RTA and bottom airflow tends to be unpredictable with me. I'll keep an eye on Vape Den, they said they'll be getting stock again soon.

Thanks guys, apart from the price, I'm not too keen on the Gear as I despise a leaking RTA and bottom airflow tends to be unpredictable with me. I'll keep an eye on Vape Den, they said they'll be getting stock again soon.
@Pho3niX90 is one my favourite vendors and is always keen to help and advise , pricing is very good too.

I had the gear for like 24 hours. 6 builds (2.5, 3, 3.5mm placed in two positions each) later it really wasn't what I was looking for.

The Juggerknot Mini has impressed me so far, used it every day since I've had it. Build and wick was pretty simple, good airflow, no dry hits, no airlock, and flavour is great.

I had the gear for like 24 hours. 6 builds (2.5, 3, 3.5mm placed in two positions each) later it really wasn't what I was looking for.

The Juggerknot Mini has impressed me so far, used it every day since I've had it. Build and wick was pretty simple, good airflow, no dry hits, no airlock, and flavour is great.

Not keen on selling yet? ;):D

Not keen on selling yet? ;):D
Just one thing. The knot is like the Intake, it want a new wick every second day.
Is it a bad thing ? Nope because after every new wick, i want more and more of that great flavor

Just one thing. The knot is like the Intake, it want a new wick every second day.
Is it a bad thing ? Nope because after every new wick, i want more and more of that great flavor

I have only experienced that with round wire. If you put a nice fused clapton in there and really thin out the wick before snipping the ends, its last for days.

Running since Sunday, no issues.
Dual fused clappie, ni80 at 0.38.

I vape about 25ml a day... and use fused Clapton's.. by the end of day two i can taste that " wanna be a dry hit " every now and then... so i still think 50ml on a single wick us good enough for me...

Strange , I rewick only when I change juice ? The cotton is not brown or burned .

Last edited:
Strange , I rewick only when I change coils ? The cotton is not brown or burned .

@ARYANTO , for me and I am quite sure for most, the coils generally last WAY longer than the wicks.

On my fruity menthol juices which are not heavy on the coils/wicks - I rewick about every 30-40ml of juice. So call it say 8-10 tankfuls. When I rewick, I just dry burn the coil clean (a few pulses and cool off with a stream of water). The coil normally comes out pretty good and looks great.

Only after a few rewicks do I start noticing the coil is looking tired. Then its time to change the coil. But the coil can last for ages.

Wicks do get clogged and the flavour tends to degrade. (moreso at higher power and on juices that are hard on the wicks - darker coloured juices I find and the sweeter ones - also NET tobaccoes, they are wick shredders!)

Back