Juggerknot Mini RTA

How would you guys rate this guy in comparison to the Intake RTA?
@Rob Fisher you had the Intake RTA a while ago as well, besides it being a restrictive hit, how do they stack up to one another in terms of flavour?

Much of a muchness... but the JuggerKnot Mini look a lot better... personally I would choose the JuggerKnot. But at the end of the day the Dvarw DL still rules!

I was hovering over the pre order button took a toot off my Intake and thought 'meh' I'd say if you budget constrained get the Intake....my 2c

Thanks for the responses guys.

I actually have the Intake and find it be a brilliant RTA in comparison to previous single coil RTAs I had like the OBS Engine Nano and the Zeus.
I haven't tried the Dvarw as yet.
I do agree with @Rob Fisher the JuggerKnot does look pretty.

Was just wondering if it would be worth the extra to get one if I already have the Intake.

I actually have the Intake and find it be a brilliant RTA in comparison to previous single coil RTAs I had like the OBS Engine Nano and the Zeus.

Was just wondering if it would be worth the extra to get one if I already have the Intake.
implying anyone can have enough or too many RTA/RDA’s

The juggerknot is a must have, thats all im going to say. The dvarw is in a league of its own. I have had most top airflow RTAs and this wins hand down in flavour, ease of build and wicking. This and the dvarw are the only 2 RTAS I have had where the wicks are always saturated and I have not gotten any dry hits from the first build I put in it. Wicking on it is also much easier then any RTA on the market. Bare in mind my builds are around 0.4 and 0.5 and running at 38w.

The dvarw is better in flavour but that because there is no the juice doesnt have to travel up the wick, if it wasnt for the bottom fill I would kept mines.

Last edited:

@ReaperRXi my situation as well.

@CTRiaan So far I have been very happy with the Intake, by far the best I've had in your average priced RTA category.
But like @Rafique said, it is a bit restrictive even though I have grown to like that as it has brilliant flavour in my opinion.

I do like the look of the JuggerKnot and looking at the design of the chamber it looks very compact which should promise intense flavour as well.
So I am still kinda in two minds about it lol.

@CTRiaan So far I have been very happy with the Intake, by far the best I've had in your average priced RTA category.
But like @Rafique said, it is a bit restrictive even though I have grown to like that as it has brilliant flavour in my opinion.

I do like the look of the JuggerKnot and looking at the design of the chamber it looks very compact which should promise intense flavour as well.
So I am still kinda in two minds about it lol.
@ReaperRXi The Intake is brilliant and my Dead Rabbit RTA is gathering dust because of it.

I have been in impulse buy mode for a while and have had my Reload for far too long!

I know these RTAs are very different but are there any members here that have both the Reload RTA and the Juggerknot Mini RTA?

Flavor comparison between the two tanks? The thing I love most about the Reload is that pure omph of undiluted intense saturated flavor!
Does the tank get hot?

I am in two minds about this RTA as it looks similar to the OBS Engine and the flavor on that was bang average.

Last edited:
I have the Juggerknot Mini and I have the Intake, the intake has been in the cupboard since I got my Juggerknot Mini.

Unfortunately I cannot comment on the Reload, but the Juggerknot Mini kicked my intake off the top spot in terms of best flavour single coil.

Reason why I like the above mentioned is that they are top air flow so no leaks at all. And with the beautiful flavour they provide, its happy vaping all the way.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I have the Juggerknot Mini and I have the Intake, the intake has been in the cupboard since I got my Juggerknot Mini.

Unfortunately I cannot comment on the Reload, but the Juggerknot Mini kicked my intake off the top spot in terms of best flavour single coil.

Reason why I like the above mentioned is that they are top air flow so no leaks at all. And with the beautiful flavour they provide, its happy vaping all the way.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I do not mind leaking, I am all about flavor. Is the flavor saturated and intense?

Back