Juice Economy?

@Andre and @Silver thank you for the info, I've tried the vaporesso ccell coils in my Triton. Unfortunately I'm not impressed by them, only getting about 3 days out of the n200 coil at R80 a pop then it's totally gunked up. I usually get about two weeks from the triton n200 coil. Tried the Triton RBA too, also disappointing. It doesn't give me the moist warm hit I've grown fond of. I'm considering a Melo2 istick60w combo, do you think it's much better than the Triton?
Yeah, the Triton RBA is not good from what I have read. The Melo RBA (called the Eleaf ECR unit) is far superior. I found it easy to coil and wick, with good flavour and no leaking.

Good question @JohnoF

Juice economy is important

I think it depends mainly on the power you are using and the surface area of the coil that can vaporise the juice.

So a 28g thinnish wire simple coil which has small surface area at say 15Watts of power is going to be FAR more economical than dual 24g coils at 70 Watts.

I find my Subtank Mini with a 28g single of 2mm ID - 7 wraps at about 1.1 ohms and 15 Watts to be quite economical indeed. The tank lasts for quite a while. Of course it has far less intensity and vapour so you need to find a happy medium between intensity/vapour and economy.

I was thinking I'd have to go back up to 28g single around 0.9 ohms as well - 1 ohm just seems like surrender :D - coz I'm using the TFV4 only at the moment, it fills so easily and vapes well, and I'm using around 20ml a day now.

Dunno how it'll perform, but the added bonus to using less juice would be being able to actually see the computer screen again. Not sure if that's a plus though, on second thought.

I was thinking I'd have to go back up to 28g single around 0.9 ohms as well - 1 ohm just seems like surrender :D - coz I'm using the TFV4 only at the moment, it fills so easily and vapes well, and I'm using around 20ml a day now.

Dunno how it'll perform, but the added bonus to using less juice would be being able to actually see the computer screen again. Not sure if that's a plus though, on second thought.

Lovely @YeOldeOke !
Nothing like a big intense vape - but i do agree its difficult to see the computer screen sometimes
Now you see it now you dont, haha

@Andre and @Silver thank you for the info, I've tried the vaporesso ccell coils in my Triton. Unfortunately I'm not impressed by them, only getting about 3 days out of the n200 coil at R80 a pop then it's totally gunked up. I usually get about two weeks from the triton n200 coil. Tried the Triton RBA too, also disappointing. It doesn't give me the moist warm hit I've grown fond of. I'm considering a Melo2 istick60w combo, do you think it's much better than the Triton?

Sorry @Russell i have no experience with the Triton or the Melo2

This is why I use high nicotine juice, so I don't have to suck on the thing all day long to get anything.

This is why I use high nicotine juice, so I don't have to suck on the thing all day long to get anything.

I was sucking on it all day long at 18mg when I was living in Asia, but that was on a Kayfun. But yea, it's one of my problems, I'm trying to drop the nic to 0 for health concerns but not getting below 3mg/ml. At 2 I start growling at everybody, mostly myself.

3 is so little it should really be a cinch to drop it totally. I'd have thought.

Subtank mini with RBA 0.6 ohm coil with koh gen do wick at 25-35 watts,a tank usually lasts me a day plus and I don't lose much flavour compared to my ceramic coils.They only work well at 40-50 watts and chew through juice like a T-rex on a dairy farm.
I've started diluting my stronger juices with a 80PG/20VG mix I made and holy cow,way better on the throat.Also diluting makes my juice purchases way more economical.I lose some flavour but get way more out of it.Being broke all the time sucks

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I was sucking on it all day long at 18mg when I was living in Asia, but that was on a Kayfun. But yea, it's one of my problems, I'm trying to drop the nic to 0 for health concerns but not getting below 3mg/ml. At 2 I start growling at everybody, mostly myself.

3 is so little it should really be a cinch to drop it totally. I'd have thought.
After a month at 3mg I gave in. I now always keep some 6mg. It is better for the world around me lol... start the day with 6mg and end with chaining 3mg.

Yeah, that's why I still use my Subtank Mini, decent vape, easy to build RBA and excellent economy. I thought the Serpent Mini would be economical too (being a single coil) but this tank is the very, very thirsty (thirstier by far than the Goblin Mini's or Silverplay Nano's by far, even with a higher single coil ohm build). I suppose there's a price to pay for dripper quality flavour...

Back