JUICE FOR A YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Same here. Plleeeaaseeee draw I'm dying here

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Before we do the draw on what is the most exiting giveaway Wiener Vape Co. has ever done, please allow me to get a little sentimental.

When we started Wiener Vape Co. we never expected it to become what it is now. We have worked hard and have had countless late nights working to bring our customers the best quality and best tasting e-liquids we possibly can. It has also been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. Hearing a customer say that the liquid you created helped them to quit smoking is something I will never get over. Vaping changed my life, and it’s great when I can help change someone else’s life!

Reflecting back on our first year I see that not only us, as Wiener Vape Co. but also the industry and the community has grown and become something that I could never have imagined three years ago when I coughed my left lung out taking my first puff from a 18mg filled twisp clearo. Since then equipment has evolved in leaps and bounds and the users of those devices have evolved more complex tastes and habits and the user base has increased to a point where it finally looks like it’s making a dent in the sea of stinking smokers.

I feel that this growth and how far we have come as Vapers is driven by the community. You as a vaper spreading the word by showing up as living proof that it works is more valuable than any advertising campaign. It’s a situation where Vapers create more Vapers. The more we become the stronger and bigger we get.

This fact brings me back to Wiener Vape Co. Without you, our customer, we would not exist. Without your support we would not be able to do something that we are so passionate about and love so much. We as a company, and I personally thank you for your support over the past year. We are eternally grateful to you!

This is why we love giving, and why this competition exists. To somehow say thank you, and to return the favour, you as a vaping community has had on our lives.

Thank YOU!

Here is the final updated list of entries:

Ben Beneke
Pieter van Eck
Ahmed Raheem Seedat
Kevin Waterson
Jaco Terburgh
Jonathan Fekete
Caroline Van Loggerenberg
Jamanda Stapelberg
Marianka Le Roux
Kyle Fredericks
Annelize Millingham
Walter van Loggerenberg
Mohamed Aslam Khan
Renier Van Zijl
Eric Domingo
Peter Dupreez
Yilthon Miles
Chardonnay V Jaarsveld
Clinton Atkins
Andre Breed
Seok-Young Jeong
CJ Van Tonder
Adel Van Tonder
Luqmaan Abdulla
Mushin Hoosen
Chris Koch
Antonio Moodie
Warren Leng
Kim Wesson
Jean-Pierre Rossouw
Nishan Ramdayal
Allister Holland
Jacques Sprout
Martin Slabber
Johnay Tha Hulk Fielies
Hoosain Abdurahman
Joel Whitby
Shane Sawyer
Michael Buys
Michaela Kirsten
Ryan Johnson
Damian Langson
Megan Storey
Drew Murray
Cameron Whittle
Michael Walkate
Laura Sawyer
Christopher Zeeman
Chad Hofmeister
Buan Stanley
Lance Manzoni
Ivan Rodrigues
Josh Davimes
Gavin Woodward
John Baldwin
Jonathan Bleksley
Celeste Fernandes
Pieter Zaayman
Abdullah DullZz Mahomedy
Abdul Haque RusTi Maiter
Quentin Van Rooyen
Ihsaan Cassim
Gordon Stone
Tyron Dicks
Dewald du Plooy
Natalie Emslie
Hardy Le Roux
Henrico Scotchman
Maahir Carloo
Ameer Sonday
Ruan_smook -IG
henx03 -IG
thetravelingvapist -IG
vintageclozet -IG
jesica17hargreaves -IG
cartelsociety -IG
harley_quinn_ss -IG
stefantimm23 -IG
squirrely_za -IG
dwaynepsytrooper -IG
henshilljanuary -IG
kimbo -FORUM
mkolbe21 -FORUM
DanTheMan -FORUM
Vape Starter -FORUM
ettiennedj -FORUM
taytay -FORUM
zadiac -FORUM
tekk.ninja -FORUM
Marius Combrink -FORUM
Stosta -FORUM
Noddy -FORUM
Forfcuksakes -FORUM
Alex_123 -FORUM
Franky -FORUM
Vaporeon13 -FORUM
JohnoF -FORUM
BluePengu -FORUM
MorneW -FORUM
KZOR -FORUM
OhmzRaw -FORUM
Minamoo -FORUM
justingoedhart -FORUM
Andre -FORUM
wiesbang -FORUM
Daniel -FORUM

GOOD LUCK!

Huge congrats to the 3 winners!!
And thank you to everyone who participated, you are all "wieners" to us!
To the 3 winners - Henx Wessels, Pieter van Eck and @Daniel please remember to send us your shipping details.. Enjoy those prizes guys!!

Huge congrats to the 3 winners!!
And thank you to everyone who participated, you are all "wieners" to us!
To the 3 winners - Henx Wessels, Pieter van Eck and @Daniel please remember to send us your shipping details.. Enjoy those prizes guys!!

Whohoo! I'm a weena ! Sending PM shortly!

Congrats to the weiners enjoy your prizes guys!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Wow @Rooigevaar this is amazing!! Thank you so much i dont usually win anything! I will pm you my details on Facebook so you know its me, that 2nd prize is going to be amazing!! The full range of awesome juices :zpong::zpong::zpong: So stoked now to be part of Wiener Vapes Bday celebrations!!!:party::party::party:

Back