Juice Piff Needed

outlaw_cloud

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Good Morning Everyone,

This is not easy for me to do and is awkward for me, I am in need of a juice piff for myself I love vaping and it got me off the stinkys however due to some unfortunate circumstances I cant buy juice for myself for the month, I just need some juice to see me through for a little bit.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. I am based in durban.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

If you were in JHB, i would have piffed you some of the ONE Shot juices i mixed and reviewed, lets see if someone in durban can help otherwise i will make a plan for you.

If you were in JHB, i would have piffed you some of the ONE Shot juices i mixed and reviewed, lets see if someone in durban can help otherwise i will make a plan for you.
Thank You so much StompieZA

Good Morning Everyone,

This is not easy for me to do and is awkward for me, I am in need of a juice piff for myself I love vaping and it got me off the stinkys however due to some unfortunate circumstances I cant buy juice for myself for the month, I just need some juice to see me through for a little bit.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. I am based in durban.

What profiles do you enjoy and where about in Durban are you based?
What level of Nic do you vape?

What profiles do you enjoy and where about in Durban are you based?
What level of Nic do you vape?
Hi Lawrence,

I enjoy desserts, and fruits and I vape either 2mg or 3 mg nic, as for profiles. I'm not fussy tbh, I'm based queensburgh

I would like to take a moment and really thank each and everyone that helped me out with my request, I really appreciate it and never thought I would get the response that I did,

So I thank you from the bottom of my heart I really appreciate it.

Back